Chapter 17

I was going crazy and my scedule was filled until 9:30 today, my work phone was blowing up and i was glad when Dillian called "Lets start a business together"

he said before i could even say anything "Dillian what are you talking about early in the morning?" Chantel and Yana sat and ate breakfast Chantel picked up this morning

"Look i'm sitting on this damn couch searchig the web and i come across the 2450 ft squared studio, its perfect two story, if we buy it it'll be cheaper than renting it out"

"I still think you're talking madness" i laugh "You talk to Mr. O'Neil about this"

"he wants us to expand plus he loves us so much i'll bet money he'll invest in us to help out some but we have half the supplies Avah, i'm making an appointment to tour the place i'll let you know when. i want you to come with OK?"

I laughed and shook my head, This boy was crazy "Bet but my phone is going crazy i got so many things to do this morning"

"Well go go go baby dont let me hold you down" he laughed and i heard kissing sounds in the back "later honey - Leanard quit" the phone ended and i chuckled as i slipped on my all white Deep V neck Bodycon pencil cocktail dress and my white 6 inch heels with a gold sole around it and a thin gold necklace with gold braclets. Grabbing my purse i walked out my room "Girl you must got a man looking that gine with big ol butt"

Chantel smaked my butt and laughed i gave her a tight look. Fuck men! she already knew i wont looking for no man and as far as i was concerned i wont ever going to be looking for a men. "Oh girl please" she rolled her eyes handing me my plate that was wrapped up for me "to to damn fine not to have a men in your life at least as a friend"

"I got.you and Dillian" i joked she hit my shoulder lightly

"I'm not no damn man and Dillian ass might as well be female" She giggled

"Yeah what you doing today"

"Going to met this men.about the interview"

"Thought it was on wensday" i asked her

"Girl they have sessions i have to meet three people today and show off my beats, ideas tommrrow i have to do an over the phone interview with some.random person. Yana leaving today though, Pops had business up here and her leaving.later tonight so she going back with him"

"How is the family?" My cell rung and i cursed "Shit , Talk later hun bye baby girl" i gave Yana a kiss on her cheek and hurried out. i had to go into the city to this camera store because i needed somemore headers and new lights causd two of mine was busting.

i parked my car and put my change in the meter holding all of my papers in my hand as i walked down the street. This was busy part of Georgia close to the beach so people rode on the longboards, business people chatted, all that stuff. i was flipping throigh papers as i walker making arrangments to a few appointments and the listing thing i needed to get when i collied with someone "Oh Fuck" i blurted the white people sitting at the café outdoors table just looked at me shaking their heads "Do you have an eye problem?" i smiled and turned starting to bend down and get all my papers, when a mens hand touched mine. i moved my hand so fast "I got it" i says grabbing my things and organizing them

"Sorry about that Miss" His voice was deep and vibrant and my eyes followed his height as he stood holding one of my scedule book "Busy lady huh"  showing white teeth as perfect shaped jucie lips framed into a smile. He stood about 6,1 and had rich dark hair that was layered with waves, his eyes were a dark brown and his muscles pressed against his white ironpressed shirt with light blue jeans on. He stared at me waiting for me to say something but it wasnt nothing i had to say to him. if anything i should tell him to watch his step next time

My cell rung and i hurried to reach for it, "Hello" i said and gave the men a half of a wave and mouthed a lighthearted thanks "Yes this is me" i continued on the phone and hurried into the camera store.

  45 mintues later i was at another store and 30 mintues after that i was sitting.in my car making last mintue calls from people i missed before going into the my job, Mr. O'Neil stood in the front and pointed to me "Just the women i need to see"

"great, help me take this to my office" i hand.him my bags "Not trying to mess my dress up i been running all around doin café meeting and pick ups. i got Appointments back to back today. Good eeven lola" i said before entering the elevator.

"Dillian told.me.you and.him are starting you own studio soon" I signed and shrugged

"I havent garenteed anything yet but so far that's his plan"

"Well i know the building very well, and its in the city area so your business will be booming. I think you both will be great business partners"

i smiled and looked at him, "You really think that"

"I'll go with him to the studio and check it out Ok O'Neil" he smiled giving me a big hug as we stepped out the elevator and to my office.

"I got business i got to attend to. Have fun being busy" he laughed i waved him out and sat down in my chair signing letting my head rest on the.back of my chair.

hey mommy.

i opened my eyes and saw Passion sitting on my desk drawig on a peice of paper, "Hey baby girl" i said touching her beautiful bouncy hair

I miss you mommy

i miss you too

i'm sorry i told you too let me go last time, i dont think i was ready to even let you go

i know baby, but mommy doesnt mind. i miss seeing your face.

But i meant everything i said too you, He told me one day you'd have to let go. He told me that when you and chose to move on It was stil l going to be OK

and it will be Passion, you are in a good place honey

I know but can you just promise me to love me, never let me go

I wont honey, i promise you you are always here baby.

Opening my eyes i signed seeing.the time it was 10 mintues till my first appointment for today. i stared at the picture of Passion and i. She was my everything, a mother dream. there wasnt a day that went by without me thinking of my little girl. i wasnt perfect, i still didnt go to chruch despite my daughter strong faith in him i still held so many things i wanted answered.

sometimes i thought it better to be unanswered.

_____________