Chapter 62

I woke up to a plate of the food last night and a cup of KOOL-AID. It was early but I could here the lawnmower putting in the work, his best friend Quen Towers, and Chantels boyfriend Micah was coming to help out and Chantel and Dillian was coming to help me bake. While the man did the heavy work. Leanard (dillian's spouse) even came with them too it was clear who was the male and female In the relationship. Dillian came in with his dreads he just dyed an aqua blue and a blending purple with a white crop top and tan boyfriend jeans with Oxford white shoes. His dreads in a tight bun. While Leanard wore a white shirt with sweatpants and sneakers, you'd never know he was gay, he didn't act like it or anything he was very chill, played back, had a deep voice, was rocking a soft tan a light bread that was always neatly trimmed close to skin and was tatted. He gave Dillian a deep kiss before joining the men in the back. I was glad the guys got along good with him, DJ never believed in judgement as 'long as they don't push up on me I'm cooling' I smiled remembering his words from this morning.

The baby shower was today but tomorrow evening at 5. I turned on the TV and Chantel joined me along with Dillian "Beebee called me, told me that our teamed finished the flyers we just got to pass them out. She on her way now to give US them"

"Ok cool" I said four the next 3 hours, we cooked our asses off, I was going to do the cakes tomorrow but Darrel had told me he already ordered a cake.

I took a long strech and looked at the time "shit, bae we got to go we going to be late for our appointment"

"Me and chantel can finish the food up and the boys can finish setting the back up, yall go ahead" Dillian said shooting us off. "Cause we gonna find out what we having today"

"Lock up if we don't get back by the time yall back"

§