Chapter 61

Dropping my keys on the kitchen table I dropped the three bags on the table, Dillian right behind me "thank Dill" I told him as we went back out to Finnish with the other billion bags of food,

"Baby I ain't have nothing better to do" He says as we grabbed another load and walked back to the house putting them all in the kitchen "but what's up? I know you been thinking about all this crazy shit that as been going on, Sith the news and Darrel's parents and all"

As we grabbed the last load I locked my car door and walked behind him to the house kicking the front door close behind us and dropping the bags in the kitchen "I have, a lot" I bit my lips "but I know Darrel been thinking about it more, I love him Dillian and I can't leave him, I won't"

"Baby then don't, that man is good to you and loves you like crazy. I seen it in his eyes, I know it crazy, his parents being money hungry so media influenced it drove them over edge but he ain't crazy and he ain't stupid. I seen his talk shows too, that man is determined"

"Beyond, then sometimes he holds himself back you know?"

"Reminds you of anyone?" Dillian says slowly "baby I see it in both you two eyes yall biggest common factor and difference is you both been abused, had yall whole entire life taken from you and had been living, in yall own way, In an image that scared the hell out of you because it won't you. I'm sure you're still afraid to talk about things too to him but then again who isnt? Everyone has fears, every one has weaknesses, drawbacks, clause, setbacks... Everyone. I mean look at me. I'm Gay . that is my obstacle because a lot of people don't see that as being human, to them its sickening. Look at you baby, look at Where you are right now, you have people here that loves you and wants to be there for you and will support you. You got you two bae's ready with the choppas just in case we got to bust a bitch, and you got you father baby, I spoke with him you know... That man adores you and when he looks at you it's as if he's trying to not miss anything, trying to be there threw everything... Mmm I know I'm getting deep right now and yo man gonna be here soon so lets start putting these bags up cause i can see your tears" he pulled me into a hug and let me cry before telling me to wipe them up, he did hit me hard with what he said "Avah stay beside this man, I know its all crazy as hell and believe me baby that shit with his parents is craycray but you and him together can conquer and accomplish, all his parents and your parents did was conquer and destroy.. That was the wrong way and it's a way you and Darrel ain't going out" he grabbed my Victoria bag and cheesed "girl you better lay it on him with yo big belly" he giggled and teased trying to lighten the mood so I sucked in all my tears, starting to put  the foods up and looked back at him and said .

"Oh best believe" i started sing "ima put it down he gonna fall in love" we laughed and I started the stove while he went around the house lighting incents and cleaning little stuff. When he came back in he smiled "so tell me how is you and your hubby"

"Wonderful and happy proudly baby" he cheesed licking his lips "maybe one day I'll be able to have my chance of motherhood"

"Awe are you two thinking about it?" I said happily

"Yup we are" he says "girl that's my man, we want a daughter and a son but we was thinking of adopting a daughter first"

"I think you two would be wonderful parent's "

"I know and he loves kids so I think so but he wants to marry first and I'm not ready for that yet"

"Well if your ready to adopt than why aren't you ready to marry, you do love him right"

."with all my heart" he admits "I just need more time, you know"

"I think you and him need to talk on it a little more okay ?"

"Yeah you right boo, ite I'm gone. Ok I love you, food smells great hit me up and Oh that organization idea this morning ... Thee fucking bomb I love it" he said while walking out.

    The became quiet so I put on some music and turn on the TV, ever since the incident with his parents I normally keep the TV on the news for any possible updates. They haven't released and mugshots taken but the media was able to snap a few shots and sold them to news stations.  They looked sick and tiered, and there faces skinny and pale.

    Wrapping the food in the pan up, and placing it in the oven, I set it on low so I could still be warm.  Keeping the steamed broccoli on top  the stove I added the thick cheese and stirred it till it was well blended.

Looking at the time, it was getting late and Dj'd be here so I grabbed my Victoria secret and hopping in the shower. When I got out and finished I walked around with only my lingerie and my long silk maxi cardigan that flowed as I walked, my stomach growled I rubbed my belly, he needed to hurry up. To kill time I played games on my phone till I heard the door knob shuffling, I grabbed my belly and ran to the kitchen before he came in "baby?" He shouted, "baby where you at?" I pulled myself up on the counter and tried my best to look sexy, Damn I missed my baby. We hadn't had sex in about a month or two, "girl it smell good up in here"he turned the corner and almost passed The kitchen, he licked his lips seeing me. "Hey lady"he said slow, taking off his jacket and placing it on the floor.  I licked my lips seeing the arousal in his pants.

"Hey baby" I said slowly letting my hands massage his chest as he slowly walked deeper into me, his lips pressed again mine before gripping tight to my hair and gently pulling down so my head pointed up to the ceiling. He wet warm tongue trailed my neck as he found my g spot and completely took advantage, my pussy throbbas his free hand gripped to the back of my leg and pulled me to the edge, so his hardened dick pressed firmly against my weakening wet and hot pearls. I moans escaped my lips as he grip and played with my pussy threw my laced panties. Still holding on my hair, he removed my maxi gown unclipping the back of my bra and his eyes widen at my swollen breast with hardened nipples,tongue licked them buckled on them careful not to suck out any milk that was already being produced he sucked on my mounds and neck, increasing his feriosity as my moans became louder "Damn baby the food gonna have to wait" he moaned planting kisses on my belly and teasingly tugging at my panties,he picked me up but my pussy was wet and throbbing, wetting my panties and his white shirt , he weakened at the feel "shit baby I need you now" he grunted placing me on the living room floor gripping his shirt and ripping it off "damn" he lick his lips and slid a finger in me pushing my legs apart, with his teet he pulled off my panties and licked and sucked on my clit and cherry till I cam twice "Shit Darrel baby" I breathed sweat beads forming both our foreheads and we hadn't even started yet. He planted more kisses on my belly as he unbuckled his pants his member sprung straight up in the air once freed. Veins protruding like rivers, his admon wet from the hotness in the room,getting close to me, he leaned down tongue me down as he shoved himsf in me biting his lips as he looked down at me intently as I gripped on his chest and arched my back, "yesss baby" he kissed neck and whispered " turn over "

     Both our plates of food looked like we hadn't Patten in days. My stomach swayed as I chewed and swallows the warm food. We Sat naked on the couch and got our  grub on, when We finished we both took our plates to the sink, he picked me up and walked us up the stairs "I'm so glad your back baby" i whispered

He looked at me with a light smile pushing our bedroom door opened and taking us to the shower mm"me too baby, me to"

Later that night I woke up to sweet deepening kisses, a torso grinding it's erected dolick on my ass and a hand slidding in and out off me, I whined but the soothing kisses hushed me when I realized he was making my pussy wetter with those motions.

It was an long night

®