11.

6 months later

My work phone rang and i reached to pick it up "Avah Skye"

"Hey i would like to come in to make an appointment with you, my cousin Reggie told me how great your pictures were"

i smiled "Thank you Ma'iam and i am free today between 6-745 do you think you'll be able to make it?"

"mm, i have a rehearsal at that time i'm free tomorrow" pulling up the calander i searched for tomorrow's scehdule when Dillian poked his dreadhead tail in with a big smile. I waved for him to come in.

"How is 10am?" i asked

"Amazing" she said i could hear the claps of her hand

"Alright when you come in we will discuss the specifics and may i get you name?"

"Taylor Scotts"

"Alright, see you then mrs.Scott" Dillian gave me a silly smile as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Mm smell good" i say closing my eyes

"Lookie lookie" he says getting to the point "Me, you, Chantel, and Ricky. out. Friday Night. you in?"

i chuckled rolling my eyes  "you know going.out is not my scene"

he whined poking his lips out, "You never want to go out all you do is work. ima need you to tighten up honey"

"No Dillian" i tell him and laugh when he sashays over to me and leans on my desk as if i shot him. "Stop get off my desk boy" i laugh, he was such a damn goof ball and was always the light of my days.

"Then come, please, plus we both hit out 60th cliente today and i believe we both need to celebrate"

i roll my eyes and study him, "sure sure, you talk to Chantel"

"Surely did she still going on that date with that sexy ass lightskin baller she been playing.hard to get with"

"His name is Kevin and uuh yeah i know. she stay up all night talking to that boy" i roll my eyes in sillyness.

"From what the little baby birds tell me, his friend wanted you to give him a try to"

Kevin Braxster. Tony's (Chantel's boojank's best friend) he was cute and all but not my type ... even though i didnt have a type, i just wont willing to give him a try. from what i heard he couldnt keep his Dick in his pants.

SEX . was out the door with me a long time ago. "His friend can hop off"

Dillian chuckled "You so mean to men" playing with his dreads he stand "Welp let me be out, got an appointment in a few."

"Same here"  i admit looking at the time. once he shut my door, i signed deeply and became suddenly sad all over again. i had no idea why but i was having a knot in my chest and my palms were sweaty. i was nervous as hell, but for what, i had no clue.