Chapter 28

Darrel Johnson

8:34

Parking my car in the middle of my driveway, i blinked noticing a 2016 red Honda Ford car parked in the front curb. Shrugging it off, i had to start getting ready for my date with Avah. Last thing i wanted was to be late for the first time.

Shutting my car door, i opened my door.... hell was me door opened for.

Walking inside i went straight to my mainhall way and grabbed my Glock, shutting and locking my door. Wont nobody leaving this house alive. i crept upstairs and cocked my gun and slowed down seeing the rose petals scattered on the stairs down the long hall towards my bedroom. A smile almost crept on my lips thinking Avah done this, but Avah didnt have a key to my house and Avah doesnt know where i live. Who The Fuck Gotta Key To My House?

Anger filled my entire insides as i stormed down the hall and busted open my door. it hit against the wall behind me with a hard thud. it probably dented it a little.

  Seeing the Light skinned woman in my bed whereing nothing but red 7 inch pumps with her legs spread wide apart showing her moist valley. her hair was a big puff of curls, i put my gun down.

   Faith Garner.

I havent seen the girl since i turned 19 and left her because her dreams didnt include me in it and she wanted Bryan Hallsey, the football Quartback. I ended everything with this girl over 4 years ago, No contact whats so ever and here she was naked in my bed. "Bang!" She says licking her pink lips

"How you know where i live?"

I said walking to her and pulling her out my bed, throwing her clothes at her she left in a pile. i didnt have time for this, i had to meet Avah at 10.

"Baby calm down, dont you miss you" she blinked walking to me and putting her lips on my neck, i pushed my hands against her face

"No i dont, Who gave you my keys? how you find out where i live... i dumped yo ass years ago Faith, Get the fuck out of my house now"

"Darrel dont kick me out, i got no where else to go!" my breathing became fast as i stared at her, and all the possibilties trying to figure out who she find out where i live, what did she want from me, did she pick the damn lock. i hadnt noticed me fist punching against the wall untill after i did it.

i looked over her and her nude.body, my heart pounded against my chest. "How The Fuck You Got A Key To My House?" i said grabbing tight to her arm, i understood that i could probably be hurting her, but how she figure just jumping into my life like this woulf be OK. It has been so long and i forgot about her, moved on... and here she was. What if i had brung Avah to my house for a dinner and movie instead, this bitch would have been in my crib and Avah would have thought i was a dirty dog. i tightened my grip realizing i wasnt getting an answer "Dammit woman if you dont answer me"

"Your mom gave me the key Darrel, i was just trying to fix things between us baby" i let go of her with a slight shove "please dont kick me out baby, i dont got no where to stay"

"A Hotel, a homeless shelter perhaps but you not staying in my home. Better yet go stay with my mother and when you see her tell her me and her got some shit to discuss" i brushed pass her grabbing her by the back if her neck and pushing her naked ass out my house.

Looking at my clock it glowed 9:45, i growned in deep agony and annoyance but i wasnt going to bother call my mother about this situtation. with burning eyes, i slipped on the clothes im glad i had already laid out after washing up, texting Avah so she wouldnt think i was setting her up.

Back to:
Avah Skye's POV

   i signed staring at my phone time. 10:30 turned to 10:50 in less than a mintue it felt. When his car turned into the parking lot and he jumped out, i could see the tightening in his jaws as he forced a smile grabbing my hand into his and bring them to his lips "You look gorgeous"

"Thank you" i told him pulling back some from his lips still holding his hand "What do you say we go straight to the carnival, No point in staying here... we missed half the movie"

he stared at the movies and blinked hard, his eyes were red and when he looked at me he nodded hard, "i'll make it up to you Avah i swear"

"Its alright" i told him, but inside i was going crazy... i had been waiting for almost an hour.

"its not Avah, i told you ill be here" he smiled and led me to hus car opening his car door and waited till i was situated in my seat before shutting the door.

When he started to drive off, i noticed the gun sitting on the dashboard, "Are you OK Darrel?" i asked him, he blinked out of whatever thoughts he was having for that moment and looked at me with light eyes, then he looked at the gun on the dashboard.

"I'm fine" he reached for the gun and put it inside the dashboard as if it was never there. i didnt like guns and what the could do to people, i still had my scar to show what it did to me. "Somebody broke into my hkuse today, i didnt realize i sat it on the dashboard after searched my house"

"Did you find anything? Someone? " he parted his lips but cleared his throat

"No... nothing" he shrugged "i probably just forgot to lock up behind me this morning"

    The carnival was full of people, and Darrel being late for the movie had long gone from my memory as we played a little basketball game.  "Oh miss lady got more hoop skills than me" Darrel laughed as i shot the ball in the air.

swoosh.

"Aha i want that baby right there" i pointed to the big Banana and the men handed it to us.

Darrel leaned into me so his lips was close to my ears, "How about a little game of bumper cars" he says with a wink.

    The night went on and on unyil the carnival closed and i walked beside Darrel towards the car, "Thank you Avah" he says

"For what?" i asked him, it was a very good day spent and i was sad it was all ending all over again.

"Giving me a chance, at first i thought you would start burning my flowers in front of my workplace screaming 'Stop sending these damn thing'" he laughs mimicking me.

i pushed him "i do not sound like that" i laugh rolling my eyes holding tight to my Banana "and dont give me any ideas"

He puts his hand up as if surrendering, helping me into the car. he jogged over to the other side and turned his car on when an old jam came on.

babyface- when can i see you

He looked at me and smiled, "dance with me?"

i blinked looking at the now empty parkinglot "Uh Uh already told you carnival then to my car"

I didnt see what was so amusing but his smile only became wider, his lips framing his pearly whites, "Avah Skye" he says sternly holding in the laugh but he had a glint in his eye "Please dance with me"

Before i could say anything he jogged.to my side and opened my door, pulling.me out and pressing.my body against his "i do not dance, please lets just go home" he shook his head.

"Consider this me making it up to you for being late, just listen to the lyrics Skye" his hands wrapped tight on my waist making my heart beat fast as he pulled me closer to his warm body, my hands layed on his strong chest as he swayed from side to side to the slow and steady beat.

  When can my heart beat again

When does the pain ever end.

     When does the tears stop from running over

When does? You'll get over it begin

   i hear what you saying

But i swear its not making sense

So when can i see you ..

     When can i see you again ...