Chapter 35 // Last Date //

I wore a black sleeveless smooth cotten maxi dress that hugged against my body, debating on wether i should keep my sandals on or off, i decided to slip them on just in case. i let my hair fall, it had curled and was wet a little so i dried it with the towel he gave me before i started down the long hallway with a dark tan brown carpet. His house was so beautiful, and was really really big. His hoise.made my apartment look like the Dwarfs cottage on Snow white.

I followed the yummy smell of chicken or pasta down the stairs in to my left down a short hall was a kitchen area that was connected to the Living room area "Your place is really amazing" i say and my lips faltef shut seeing him weaking jeans and a shirt that clung to his body, good he had such an amazing body. He turned to smile at me a gesture to take a seat.

"Thank you" he said snapping.his neck back to me and his eyes licked over my body, i could see his chest rise and fall steadily as he quickly licked his lips. Most times that gesture would earn a swift rejection and maybe some choice words but i was to busy checking him out too to complain. The way he looked over me was so yearning, not lustful, it was as if it was more admiration and awe then dickthinking. The look burned my insides making me shift feeling a tight hotness in my chest "Avah Skye, you are so beautiful" he breaths making me blush. as he grabs two bowls and walks over to me and says a bowl down.

Sitting across from me, "You try it first let me know what you think?" He smiles watches as i took the fork and put it into my mouth. the taste was so amazing and the chicken was so tender and pasta smothered with a creamy garlic sause that was so amazing

I smiled and looked around "Alright so where's the Chief?" i joke

"Right in front of you" he says with a light laugh as he starts eating.

When we finished he took my plate from me and took it to the sink, then turned leaning against the sink and just stared at me. i blinked and rolled my eyes "Yes"

"Be mines" he says so smoothly i almost forgot what he said, "I want you Avah, not as a women to fuck or mess around with, i want to be with you as your boyfriend ... more than this" he stand straight and start to me "I want you to be happy and i want to make you happy, We've been on ten dates or so so far and i wake up thinking about you, i have strong feeling for you Avah Skye, more than like" he stared at me hard as if hoping i'd get were he was coming from.

he couldnt possinly mean he loves me...

i blinked "Darrel i cant love you, You've seen why" i was all of a sudden shy and my voice low.

"No i seen the reason why you are afriad to love, the reason why to tell yourself you cant love, i seen the reason why you deserve love back in Baltimore" i pooked up and he didnt waste a second, His hand wrapped tight against my waist slamming my body against his chest, lifting me up so i stood on my tiptoes and my breassed pressed against his strong chest, the arch in my back jerked when his free hand traced softly down my back pulling my hair to the side. his warm breaths on my neck as he traced the visible scars on my back sending waves a elecrticity in my stomach and deep in the pit of my body was a hot sensation and his soft lips pressed against the back of my neck. my lips parted and my eyes closed and pure pleasure just from that one kiss. his hand relocatef to my chin that tilted my head up and i blicked realizing he was going for a kiss. i was beggining to panick and feel the beating of my heart trying to break through my skin. as his lips bruashed against mines, i lets in a sharp gasp, "Darrel I" his lips formed over mines, shutting the words that threaten to spill out and possibly do damage to our entire relationship. I hadnt been.kissed like he was kissing me, never in my life had someone pulled me so close i couldnt breath, kissed me so deep my relaxed into his arms and accepted his toungue the pressed gently against my bottom lip. He pulled away but his lips still haunting over mines, so close i could feel the enjoyable threat of the skin of his lips, i wanted him to continue, i didnt want him to stop. my body was screaming for this men to kiss me, i was not rejecting him. i was taking in all that he could give me. The hardened rock covered by the frabric of his jeans pressed against my lower adomon. making a hot feeling.in between my thighs become moist and once i felt my nipples hard with anticipation and my clit throb with awe is when i pulled him back connecting.our lips together again, This was perfect. This thing.we had for eachother, This sensationni was feeling for him was unbreakably strong, it kept pulling me back to him like a magnet. When he pulled away from me.once more, completelybout of breath, he livked his lips and says "Avah Skye, i am in love with you woman" before grabbing.my hand and planting a kiss on the back of my hand "Lets get going to the Beach baby" the way he said 'baby' was so soft and welcoming but i knew we had to go, i didnt want to move to fast into this. Plus, i was looking forward for a stroll on the beach. Maybe the cool late night breeze on the shore could cool me down some.

I just said Yes to Darrel Johnson and he was now my boyfriend....