Chapter 18

Yana gave me a kiss goodbye before she left with her PopPop, she called him.

"You two be good now" he tell us picking Yana up and walking to the car. we waved him off and once we got in the house Chantel clapped her hand together.

"so there's this Hot ass spot that i hear supposd to be jumping tonight. Me you Dillian and Lee should chexk the spot out"

"Like hell" i rolled my eyes "I dont party, Sorry"

"Oh Avah Come on" she whined making her woresome ass puppy face.

"No" i told her, she slapped her hand against the table

"I'm putting my foot down Avah you need some Dick rubbed.up on the ass for once in your life So Yes"

I stared at her with thee most serious face and i rolled.my eyes.not giving in  that easy. i was not about to let one of them bum ass niggas rub they small ass dicks on me, i was not about to have they hands be all up on me, Hell NO NO No No "NOOO" i told her

£

" Avah you ready Lee and Dillian's here"

what the hell was i doing?

I looked at the dress i wore, it was a red party dress that dipped deep in the back and hugged on my hips and ass. i slipped my heels and grabbed my purse. Making sure my hair was shiny, Chantel opened the door. she was wearing a two peice dress. Light pink that hugged tight to her thigh hips and ass "girl we got some phat asses yo, we bout to be killing all these nappy headed hoes" i rolled my eyes Chantel didnt look like a party girl but she was the biggest party girl i have ever seen in my entire life and she could have a ruthless mouth sometimes with no filrter. she slaped her ass and started shaking it "Hope you know how to use that weapon"

"I'm not going to need to use it" i told her

"Yeah whatever, come on your ass going to make us be late" Chantel said walking behind me and pushing me to the door.

"Why we gotta go to a club? we can go to a restraunt"

"No we going out tonight" she.said pushing me out the door.

What the hell was they getting me into?!?

My mind yelled out to myself as i tried to relax my self and convice myself that everything was going to be OK.