Important Author Note

Hey! So, I think, I need to rewrite How to kill a vampire. Now it's time to put it through its third phase... I've left behind so many plot holes intentionally and unintentionally, now I'll have to expand it and edit it as well and I need to develop it's characters and I have a new way to do it which will make it more entertaining... :)

I've started its sequel Vampires in Italy but I'll have to put it on hold as I need to modify HTKAV first!

Thank you so much who has read it in its poor phase, gave me critics and supported me unconditionally, encouraged me also didn't make me feel that my writing is poor. They have always been there pointed out my mistakes but never really made me sad or discouraged on my writing...

Special thanks to Sam8136 who helped me through the whole writing phase and she's still helping me. She's the first one who never really went away after seeing my poor writing lol

and the club FlexBookExchange in which I've found so many amazing writers especially midnightcupofnoodles with her I've had so much fun in exchanges and those weird comments lol, she is an amazing writer who noticed my plot holes even I didn't know I had lol *that's a compliment I swear*

Voyageavecmoi who gave me critics and she's the only one who never really gave up on me no matter how poorly written my works were. From the beginning when I first started my writing journey she even gave me suggestions on developments but never even once discouraged me. Maybe that's why I could never leave your club. ❤

moddern silent person but gave me critics and suggested me on developments. She's actually good at editing and gave me so many ideas which were great for my writing journey

And the fans of HTKAV, I have seen a few silent readers giving me votes and still they are with me. I could never thank you guys enough for supporting me silently. No matter how poorly I wrote it, you guys never complained but read it.

theonlylamegirl1_800_Chocoholic , Shinwari20 , kim4real , Reby_gray, xXBre_21XxMysteryGirl4Life222 , zee-korah,
urbancreed, AWESOME_POTATO_CHIPS, Flora_4_ev3r , hecateincarnate, viba95 , beattyquin , mas384

Thank you so much for reading up until now... And all those silent readers who read it...

This new edition is for you guys because I think, I can only offer a good story. Thank you so much!

Note: The third draft won't be updated until I finish editing it completely... After that I'll update. Until then you'll have to read the poorly written story. Sorry!