Prologue- Part I- What could a woman do against so many men?

- Song of The Page -MOVE WITH IT: OH THE LARCENY

MOVE WITH IT: OH THE LARCENY

- Song of The Page -MOVE WITH IT: OH THE LARCENY

"Ouf!"

A needle like thorn poked through my black leather jacket into my skin.

"Thor's hairy ass!" I hissed at it while a few thorns replied by poking some more where they should not. Especially the personal spaces.

I lay down prone, legs wide spread, concealing myself with the cloak of darkness like a wolf does before approaching its prey.

"Err... B, target is approaching to the North, on the rooftop, 3 o'clock," the voice announced through my earpiece while I tried to divert my attention from unbearable stings to the location my partner had identified.

I peered through my night-vision scope and was greeted by velvety blackness of the serene night- or better, it was the leaf that stuck on my powerful scope. I was fortunate enough to hide myself in shadows of a thorny bush -which my excellent brain chose out of every other bush- six hundred metres away from my target.

At least no one would think of an enemy hiding in a thorny bush.

The air was humid and occasionally the wind blew howling through the woods and slapped the metal barrier of the rusty building before me. I was quite impressed they had chosen a place like this. The abandoned factory seemed like an odd place to do much of anything, let alone a suitable place to do some illegal stuff. The ground was very low from where I had hidden myself. It seemed they had dug into it before making an outstanding old looking abandoned factory while the trees had done excellent work hiding it under their shadows.

I shook the leaf from my scope and narrowed my gaze through it. A shadow loaded with arms walked on the rooftop. The security wasn't tight by the looks of it, but we had spied out the place days ago, in the preparation of our mission and it had more security than the president of The United States had.