CH-38

Scene starts with Laksh getting awake from sleep. He sees the time.It was 5 pm.

Laksh - God, I am sleeping from last 6-7 hrs.

He looks at Ragini , who was still sleeping. He smiles.

Just then his phone vibrates. It was Annapurna's call. Laksh goes out of the room.

Laksh - Haa Mom.

Annapurna- Laksh , how is Ragini, how are you.

Laksh- Mom, i am good, Ragini too. She is sleeping.

Annapurna-  Yaa let her rest, these days were so hectic for her. btw shld i sent food for both of u.

Laksh- Arrey No maa, we will order, and you know naa, your son is master chef too, i will make it.

Annapurna smiles & says- ok fine. She cuts the call.

Here Laksh goes in kitchen and thinks to make something.

It was almost 6pm, Ragini wakes up.She thinks were is Laksh. She goes out and finds Laksh in kitchen.

She laughs seeing him. The kitchen was in mess.

Laksh makes a baby face.

Laksh- What, u are laughing.

Ragini plays with his hair.

Ragini- Let me help you.

They prepare the food together. After some time they have there dinner.

Laksh- Yaar i am going to take a shower, see what a mess my clothes are in.

He goes to take shower. Ragini smiles.

After few minutes. Laksh shouts from washroom.

Laksh - Ragini, i forgot my towel outside, plz paas it on.

Ragini laughs & says- Ohh Laksh, come out & get it yourself.

Laksh - Ragini, paas naa, see if i come out like this naa you will be embarrased. Fine i am counting  till 3 , if u dont give it , i will come out like this only. than dont complain.

Laksh -1...2.. And And

Just then Ragini knocks & say take it, She forwards her hands. Laksh smirks & pulls her inside. Laksh was already in towel. Now they both were wet under shower.

Ragini - Laksh..

Laksh-   Sssshh, He moves the strand of her hair from face.

Ragini was feeling his hot breathe near her neck. Her hands were on his naked chest.

Laksh started giving her wet kisses. Ragini was loosing herself into Laksh. Laksh undress her & picks up ragini & takes her on bed. They make love.

There in Veer's house.

Ashmita & Shaan were in there room.

Shaan- Ash, u missed me.

Ashmita- I missed you like hell.

Shaan - Really, show me how much you missed me. said he with smirk.

Ashmita- You wanna see, she jumped towards him & started kissing him wildly. She unbuttons his shirt & throws it.

Shaan too responds.

Here Veer was in his room. Anjali comes & closes his eyes.

Veer- Anjali

Anjali- Sssh come.

She takes Veer to terrace . She shows him the decoration which she did for him.

Veer smiles.

Veer- Anjali , u know , i cant express my feelings always, but i love you alot.

Anjali smiles and says- I know.

they share a small kiss. they sit on terrace and talk whole night.

Screen freezes.

So how is the update.

Vote And Comment.