CH-20

It was morning. The day of Laksh and Swara's engagement.

In MM-

Laksh comes out after having shower. He sees his sherwani kept on bed. He starts getting ready.

It was his engagement day. But he was not happy, neither excited. He felt like shallow from inside.

He closes his eyes. He gets a flashback.

Girl - You will never leave me naa.

Guy- Never ever. You are my life. He kisses on her forhead.

Laksh opens his eyes. He remembers his conversation with ragini, where he said that he is getting engaged only bcz of his dad.

He brushes up his thoughts aside. I had too do this. He thinks.

In another room. Sanskaar was getting ready too. He thinks i am gonna loose my love today. But if Lucky's happiness lies in her than i will not be an obstruction.

In Baadi - Swara was getting ready. She was not happy at all. she loved Sanskaar.

in nxt room Ashmita was getting ready.

Ashmita- Today will be Ragini's first attack. I  hope things go according to the plan.

Here in Veer's house.

Ragini was getting ready in a plain green colored saree.

Ragini - Today I am gonna meet Shekher gadodia . My first surprise for you will come today .

Just then Veer comes there.

Veer- RB , work is done.

Here in Baadi. There was a envelope lying with shekher gadodia written on it. Rajiv sees it. He thinks what is that. He was abt to open. Just then Dida comes there.

Dida- Arrey Rajiv see naa what that man is saying.

Rajiv - Haa dida, pls give this to papa. He hands the envolope to her.

She goes to give it to shekher.

Shekher - Pls keep it with yourself for now , give it to me after engagement.

Dida- Fine.

She goes to her room & keeps it in drawer without seeing. This was seen by Ashmita. She was going to take that envolpe but someone calls her.

Here Maheshwaris were ready to leave for baadi.  Laksh was still in two minds.

Here Swara was all ready. Sharmishta puts a kaala teeka on her.

The Maheshwaris arrive there. Shekher & Sharmishta welcomes them. Dada & Dadi too smiles for formality.

Just then Ragini , Veer & Anjali comes. Ragini looks at baadi. She remembers her childhood. She remembers Janki playing with he. Anjali keeps her hands on Ragini's shoulders.

Anjali - RB , chale.

Ragini nods.

Ashmita sees them entering , she goes to them.

Ashmita- Come naa. She makes them meet with Gadodia's.

Dadi feels something but ignores. Ragini sees sharmishta smiling

Ragini thinks- Ye khushi sirf kucch waqt ki Mrs Sharmishtha gadodia.

DP- RB ji accha laga aap log aaye. He introduces her , veer & anjali to other family members.

Ragini  goes to Laksh and says - Congrats.

He just smiles.

Veer stands nxt to Ashmita.

Veer - Did not you get those pics.

Ashmita - Yaar its with dida. i was not able to go to her room.

Veer - tell me her room.

She tells him. He signals Anjali to call him. Anjali calls.

As his phone rings he acts like talking. He goes outside Baadi.

Ragini , Ashmita & Anjali exchange looks.

Screen freezes on there face.

Vote

                          And

                                         Comment