CH-15

Scene start in MM-

Laksh went to get ready. He was having shower. He was thinking abt dream and that girl. He brushes of his thoughts. 

Annapurna comes to her room. She was tensed.

DP - what happened anu.

Annapurna - Woh Laksh

DP looks at her.

Annapurna - Same dream.

Dp- did he said it.

Annapurna- No , but i can tell by looking at his face. Ji cant we find out what happened 5yrs back when he was in..

She was cut by DP.

DP- NO. 5yrs back Doctor has said that if we try to remember Laksh anything , his life wld be in danger. Plus we dont even know what were the thing happened in those three years when he was in ...

Just then there a knock.  Laksh come there . DP gives him the file.

Annapurna- wait i will bring something to eat. She leaves

DP- Laksh are you okay.

Laksh - Yes .

Here in Veer's house. Ragini get ready in formals. Anjali comes there with coffee.

Anjali - RB , u okay.

Ragini - Yaa what will happen to me. 

Anjali - You were woke whole night.

Ragini - What's new in that, I have not slept properly from last 20 yrs. And i will sleep only once i destroy Shekher gadodia.

Anjali- I know RB, but today it is not that what is bothering you, its something else.

Ragini - Nothing like that Anjali.

Anjali - Okay, i trust you, but you know naa, u can tell us anything. Me , Veer Ashmita , we are family.

Ragini nods. She drinks her coffee .

Ragini - I m leaving to MM, from there to site. will be back till evening. 

She leaves. Here in MM Laksh was eating snacks. Just then he recieves ragini's call.

Ragini - Mr Maheshwari I am waiting for you outside.

Laksh takes the files and goes. He sits in her car. Ragini starts driving. 

Laksh was looking into file. He was sometimes staring at Ragini who was driving the car.

Ragini notices it.

Ragini - You wanna say something Mr Maheshwari.

Laksh - No, I mean Yes. Firstly stop calling me Mr Maheshwari. Call me Laksh only.

Ragini - Mr Maheshwari , i call my friends by name not business partners.

Laksh- So you mean we are not friends.

Ragini - RB's Friendship is not so easy to get Mr Maheshwari.

Laksh- Oh really. So tell me what I will have to do to get your friendship.

Ragini smirks.

Screen freezes on Ragini & Laksh face

Comment

 And

Vote