CH--2 "The Present"

Voice Over  --

20 years ... A lot of things have been changed. In these 20 years nobody knew were Ragini was. Shekher never thought to visit her or talk to her when she was in hostel, he was too much busy with his family. And Dada - Dadi , even if they wanted to help her, find her they were helpless. And Rajiv he did not even knew if he had any sister other then Swara. He did not knew that his mother was Janki not Sharmishta.

  After 20 yrs, Scene starts in Badi , kolkata ---

A girl was sleeping. She is Swara. Sharmishta enters & wakes her up.

Sharmishta- Shona wake up..

Swara- Yes Mom... She wakes. BTW were is Chottu bhai...is he still sleeping.

Sharmishta nods. Swara smiles thinking something & goes out of her room.

She enters another room. We see a boy sleeping. Swara goes to him and throws water on him. He wakes up. He is Rajiv.

Rajiv- Swara diii...

He runs behind her. Swara runs & goes to Shekher.

Swara- Dad, see na.. What is chottu bhai doing?

Shekher- Rajiv kuy meri princess ko pareshaan kar rahe ho.

Rajiv- Dad.. see what dii did, she threw water on me.

Shekher looks at Swara. She makes innocent face and says- Dad i did not do it purposely...

Rajiv- Jhooti. dad di is lieing.

Swara (keeping innocent face)- No dad..

Rajiv- Fine u always take her side dad... i am going to college. He makes a puppy face & goes to his room.

Swara and Shekher smile & gives hi-fi to each-other.

Dida & Sharmishta smiles at them while Dada & Dadi just look at each other. Dadi get up from there and went to room. In room she takes out a pic of little Ragini, she had tears in her eyes.

Parvati- Were are you Ragini , at least come once for me , for your dadu and for your chottu bhai... Rajiv does not even know that you exists...Come back my laddo come back.... She cries holding Ragini's pic...

Scene Shifts to a Mumbai --

A big building is shown. Actually its a big office. The name plate says "JR Enterprises " .

Camera zooms inside the grand building.  The office was almost silent since it was early morning & work time is 9 AM. Just then a man enters and goes towards a cabin. He enters.  A girl in formals was standing with her back.

Man - Mam.... The girl signals him to say.

Man - Mam ...  this file has everything you wanted to  know about them.

Listening to it the girl turns to face the man. The girl is beautiful like a fairy but her eyes have so much anger & hate.... She sits on the chair & signals the man to leave.

Man - Mam.... but....

She throw a bundel of money towards the man.

Man smiles and takes it, he was abt to go when..

Girl- Remember , no one should know about it and keep your mouth shut...

Man -Mam i m a small  detective , once my work is done and i got my payment .. I dont know anyone....

Girl signals him to leave. She looks at the file and smriks. She opens it. We see the file contains the details about Gadodia's. 

Girl closes it. She thinks - " Shekher Gadodia your destruction is about to start, you will be punished for all your sins , all your sins..." She had tears in her eyes.

Just then another girl wearing top & jeans enter her cabin. She is also beautiful & pretty. She has a chripy nature.

another girl -- God ... I knew it you will be sitting here only, in your boring cabin.

1st girl wipes her tears & look towards the another girl.

1st girl -- Anjali....

Yes the another girl is Anjali.

Anjali - What... Ragini...

Yes the 1st girl is non other then Ragini....

Ragini looks at  her.

Anjali- Okay baba  sorry...  RB.... and now stop giving me this look... I am angry on you...she turns to other side...

Ragini smiles a little.. She goes to her.

Ragini - Anjali..sorry baba... but you know naa i had work and...

Anjali- Work....RB ...  from last 48 hrs you are working non stop... doing meetings, video confrences... you have not even eaten properly and rested a bit.

Ragini - Okay merri Maa... btw i am hungry... come lets go and have  breakfast outside...

Anjali- No need... I knew it so i made your favourite Aloo Pratha and bought it for you.

Ragini- Ooo, thank u... that's why you are my best friend...

Anjali - Okay now stop makhanbaazi.....

Ragini had her breakfast..

Ragini -- Anjali what is my today's schedule..

Anjali - RB , no meetings today you should take rest today..

Ragini- No Anjali... i cant .. work is important..

Anjali- Ragini.. Why .. Why are you doing this with yourself... haa... 20 yrs... I have seen you burning...  in this fire... from hostel days to college to setting up this empire.. but now its enough... you are playing with your health.. you dont care abt yourself but i care abt you... you are not just by friend, u are my family ... & i dont wanna losse you, i dont want to be a orphan again.... stop this Ragini plz....

Ragini - No Anjali.. i cant be at peace till i destroy that shekher gadodia, his naazayaz wife & that nazaayaz daughter. i cant stop till i get revenge for my mother's death, forr her every drop of tear.. they snatched everything from me... i will do same with them...  i will bring them on such a condition were they will pray for death but death  will also not come to them.  You want me to rest Anjali... but how...  Even when i close my eyes for a minute i get nightmares of my mom's death... how can i be peaceful how...

She breaksdown... Anjali hugs her...

Anjali- I am sorry Ragini...

Ragini- Its okay... And dont ever say you are orphan haa.. I too have only you & veer with me...

Anjali - What Veer... dont take that 's donkey name infront of me... Flirt , idiot....

Ragini smiles & say - Accha baba... I will not take his name.. fine.... Now tell me my schedule...

Anjali smiles and tells her abt her meetings & all...

Scene shifts to Kolkata, Baadi ---

Dadi  was crying holding Ragini's pic. some one keeps hands on her shoulders. She turns to look at the person. Its dada jee..

Dada jee - Bass karr Parvati , bass karr... till when you will cry...

Parvati - Today i am missing my laddo alot jii.. dont know where she wld be.. how wld she be looking. and what wld she be doing...

Dada jee- Dont worry Parvati , wherever she wld she wld be fine & happy... Its good she is not here otherwise it wld have been so painful for her to see Rajiv so close to them. And Shekher , he does not even remember he had another daughter.. Its good she is not here...

He wipes his tears...

Parvati - You are right jee... but my heart says my ladoo will come soon... very soon.....

Screen freezes on there face.

So here is the next chapter

Give your comments and tell me how's it

Merry Christmas