CH-44

Scene start with Rajeev taking raksh out with him.
The three dumb heads come inside the room.

Shekhar - Ragini beta

He was cut in between by Ragini.

RB , aapke liye mei RB hu Mr Gadodia.

Ragini- apne pita hone ka haq kai saal pahele hee kho chuke hai aap. khair aap kucch kahna chahte thhe.

Shekher- Haa beta, woh i wanted to apologize,, whatever happened yrs back

He was again cut by Ragini in between ,

Ragini-u dont need to do so mr gadodia. the past cant be changed, future i cant say & in present i have nothing to give you, not even forgiveness.

She goes from there. Dadi tries to stop her but she said she will come again. Laksh to goes behind her, he messaged Rajeev to directly bring raksh to ragini's flat.

Here Ragini sits & laksh drives the car. he knew ragini was in bad mood. He stops his car in a park & gets out of the car. Ragini sees this and to gets down.

Ragini- Laksh , why have u stopped the car here.

Laksh- Ragini you are seeing those kids play, he said pointing to a park.

Ragini- Yes.

They are playing without any tension of past or future. living in present. said laksh.

Ragini looks at him.

Laksh- Ragini , i m not asking u to forgive or forget the past. i just want u to not that affect yourself .

Ragini - i am not getting affected Laksh. i just..

She was not getting words abt how to explain this to Laksh.

Laksh- ice-cream

Ragini- what

Laksh- arrey baba ice cream see, he pointed to a shop.

Ragini- i am not in mood

Laksh- arrey come na plz he said making a baby face.

Fine said Ragini. they eat it.

Ragini- thanks

Laksh gives her a understanding smile & says with a smirk- i dont want thanks like this wifey. he pulls her towards him.

Ragini- Laksh , ppl are watching.

Laksh- So what, i am romancing my wife.

they both laugh.

screen freezes on ragini and laksh face.

so

          How is the update.

comment & vote.