CH -22

Scene starts with everyone going to there house.

Veer, Ragini & Anjali to reach Veer's house.

Veer- So RB are you gonna tell or not.

Ragini - Relax Veer. I will tell you.

Anjali- Did I miss something. What are you both talking abt.

Veer tell her abt the person who helped him.

Anjali - What, That person is involved in all this too. And when did all this happened. You did not tell us.

Ragini - Guys relax , i did not tell you bcz i wanted him to be a secret .Let him stay that. 

Veer- Fine, but since when that person has been helping .

Ragini - 3 yrs

And you did not tell us. said anjali.

Sorry baba , said Ragini

Scene shifts to MM-

Laksh was in his room. He was happy that he is out of this unwanted & forceful relation. He was also happy for Sanskaar. He thinks about Ragini. He gets flashback of his & Ragini time spend in resort. Just then his head starts spinning. He gets a flashback.

It was all decorated as it was Valentines Night. A guy & girl were there. 

Girl - Arrey why have you bought me here.

Guy keeps his hands on her lips.

Guy- Ssshh Bahut bolti ho tum.

girl keeps quiet. 

Guy bend down on his knees & says - We have been together for last 3 yrs. I want to stay with you for life time. Will you marry me.

The girl smiles & says Yes. I will stay with you for life.

Flashback ends.

Here Laksh faints and falls down.

Scene shifts to Baadi -

Rajiv & Swara were in Swara's room. He was teasing her abt Sanskaar. Just then they hear Sharmishtha's shout.  They run towards the voice. Dada , Dadi & Ashmita too go hearing her voice. Shekher was there too.  They see Dida lying on floor.

Swara brings water & throws on her. She gains her consciousness. Rajiv & Swara help her to sit on bed.

Sharmishtha - What happened Maa, how did you fainted.

Dida holds her head.

Dida - I dont know, I mean I dont remember anything. I entered the room, a waiter was standing here & before i cld say someone from back sprayed something & i falled unconscious. 

Ashmita looks relieved.

Rajiv - Dida shld i call doctor.

Dida- No  no need. I am fine.

Rajiv - But what was waiter doing in this room.

Dida- I dont know.

Dada ji - Let it be, Its good she is fine.

Dad i - Haa ji. They go from there.

Ashmita too leaves.

Dida- Swara your engagement.

Rjiv - Dida you know, He tells her everything.

Dida smiles & kisses Swara's forhead.

Here Ashmita was in her room. Someone knocks. Ashmita opens the door.

Ashmita -  you. come inside. She closes the door.

Person - Glad she did not see veer 's face.

Ashmita - Thanks to you. btw you acted well all these days. You did not let me know that you are with us. Neither did RB told us.

Person - If she wld have told, how would you all be surprised.

Ashmita  smiles. It was the best surprise. Said she. Persons goes from the room.

Ashmita calls Ragini & they talk abt nxt plan.

Screen freezes.

So who do you think are in flashback of Laksh. Who is the person helping Ragini frominside baadi?

Comment

                                And

                                                                Vote