CH - 11

Scene starts in baadi -

Dadi - see this photo , do you need any other proofthat she is Ragini, my laddo. I am ashamed of you Shekher. In these 20 yrs u did not even care about my laddo, and today you are quetioning  her .  she pointed towards Ashmita,who was standing there with fake tears flowing down her eyes. In these 20 yrs you did not tell Rajiv abt his own sister.

Rajiv looked shocked.

Rajiv- My Sister. What did you mean Dadi.

Dadi-  Yes Rajiv , Ragini is your real sister. Not Swara.

Maa , said Shekher.

Dadi- Why are you stopping me , let me tell the truth today.

Rajiv - enough I dont wanna listen anything. Swara dii is only my sister . And Dadi I dont care about her, whoever she may  be. He pointed towards Ashmita.

Dadi (shouted)- Rajiv.

Shekar - Enough. If Rgini wants she can stay here , this is her house too. And Rajiv she is your sisteer just like Swara.

Rajiv make faces.

Ashmita- I dont want to stay here. I am going home.

Dadi- No, laddo you will stay here only. For your Dadu and dadi.

Ashmita - Okay Dadi, as you wish. I will go & bring my things.

Dadi - At this time. Should I come with you

Ashmita- No dadi. Your Laddo have learnt to handel things in these 20 yrs. Said she.

You dont even know what She had to go through. Only we know. thought Ashmita in mind.

She leaves.

Shekher - Sharmistha, room next to swara will be of Ragini. Which was till now used as guest room.

Sharmishta nods. I will clean it up. Said she.

Maa I will help you. said Swara. Rajiv too go with them.

Here Ashmita comes to Veer's house.

Ashmita tells Ragini everything what happened. She also told her abt Rajiv's word.

RB are you okay. asked Anjali.

Yes said Ragini. Lets focus on next step. All nods. Ashmita hugs them & leaves for baadi.

Here in Baadi - Swara and Rajiv were helping Sharmistha in cleaning the room.

Rajiv- What the need for that girl to live here.

Sharmishtha- Rajiv, she is your sister.

Rajiv- but you guys never told abt her . And suddenly  you want me to accept  her. btw she is not just mine but swara di sister too right and what did dadi meant by she was my real sister.

I will tell you. Said Shekhar.

Swara - Baba

shekhar-  he needs to know Swara.

Shekher tells Rajiv abt Janki & Ragini.

Rajiv- It does not matter , Swara dii is my dii and you are my maa. He hugs them.

Here Ashmita arrives in baadi with her things.

Dadi- laado tu aa gayi.

Ashmita smiles. Dadi takes her to room. Shekher , Swara , Sharmistha and Rajiv were already there. 

Dadi - Abb tu aaram karrr, we will talkin morning. They all go to there rooms . Ashmita closes the door and breathes.

She messages Ragini and goes to sleep.

Here in Veer's house -

Ragini was standing by window. She recieves Ashmita's message.

Just then she recieves a call from private number. She leaves in her car without disturbing Veer or anjali.

She comes to a apartment. She opens the flat. This was Ragini's flat which she purchased 5 yrs back. The walls were full of her and Janki's old pics. just then someone came there.

Ragini - You, at this time.

Screen freezes.

Vote                      

                                                        And

                                                                                      Comment