CH-4

Scene starts with flight taking off from Mumbai airport. Ragini closes her eyes. She gets flashback of Janki falling and dying. She opens her eyes with jerk. Anjali was sitting next to her.

Anjali- RB, what happened. Are you okay.

Ragini nods in positive.

Here in MM-

All the men had there breakfast and they leave for company.  Just then Sanskaar get a call.

he asks DP, Ram & others too leave while he will finish a work and join them. He leaves in his car. while others to leave.

Here Ragini's flight lands on Kolkata airport. Ragini & Anjali comes out.

A handsome & dashing guy is waiting for them. He is Veer. He comes and hugs Ragini.

Veer- So how are you.

Ragini just smiles

Veer- And Bandariya how are you.

Anjali- I am good Kaankajurey.

Veer - Dont call me that bandariya

Anjali- you stop callling me bandariya first.

Ragini- Okay dont start here both of you. Lets go.

Veer & anjali looks at each other and walks behind Ragini.

Here Sanskaar arrives in a dark place. A man was already standing there.

Sanskaar- Did you got any information.

Man- Sorry sir, we cld not get any information.

Sanskaar beating the table- What the hell, cant you find a single girl. what kind of detective you are.

Man- Actually  sir, we tried our best but...

He was cut off by Sanskaar.

Sanskaar- I want results understand. i will give you as much money u want, but just find her.

The man nods and goes from there.

Sanskaar- Where are you. Hide as much as you can but one day i will find you.

He too leaves from there.

Scene shifts to Ragini. She is driving the car. While Veer is sitting beside her while Anjali in behind.

Anjali- RB, where are be going.

Ragini stays silent. Anjali looks at Veer, he gives her an asuring look.

Veer- RB...

Suddenly Ragini stops the car. They look around , its a cliff.

Ragini gets down from the car. Veer & Anjali too get down.

Ragini goes near cliff. She looks from there.

Ragini- Aaj bhi inn hawao mei wahi kashish hai, iss saher ki mitti mei wahi mahak hai jo 18 saal pahele thhi. Kucch bhi nahi badla yahan. Lekin abb sab kucch badle ga, abb shuru hoga meraa badla, shuru hoggi Shekher gadodia aur unnki najayaz rishto ki barbaadi. apni maa ke harr ek aashu ka badla lungi mai. Laut aayi hu mai, mai Ragini.

She looks towards sky & shouts- Abb baadle gii Kahani, Abb palte gii Baazi, Abb hogga harr ek gunnah ka insaaf.

She had tears in her eyes. Veer & Anjali stood on each side of her. They promise themselves to support Ragini always.

Screen freezs on there faces.

So how is the update.

Comment your reactions

Dont forget to vote.