CH-13

Scene starts with DP, Sanskaar & Laksh entering the JR Group. A peon take them to Ragini's cabin.

Ragini - Come In.

They enter the Cabin.

Ragini- Come Durprasad ji, I was waiting for you only. 

DP- Hello RB ji, This is Sanskaar & he is Laksh. They shake hands.  Basically this project is been seen by Laksh only. 

Laksh was shocked to see RB.  (You will know later)

Ashmita- Namaste Uncle, Hii Sanskaar, hii Laksh.

DP- Hii Ragini beta. They too say hii to Ragini.

Ragini to Ashmita - Ragini you did not tell me you know them.

Ashmita paases her a look. Ragini smriks inside .

Ashmita- RB mam lets discuss the project naa.

They start discussion. Laksh was looking  at RB in between.

RB - I want to see this site.

DP - The site is almost 200 km from here and

RB - After 2 days , on saturday.

DP- Its not possible, bcz it is Laksh and Swara's engagement on that day

RB- Ohh She looks at Laksh, who just passed an formal smile.

One think which did not go unnoticed from Ragini as well as Ashmita was change in Sanskaar. His face was suddenly white and pale. Both of them exchanged a look.

RB- Okay then tom. I dont think u have any proble DP ji , we can go tom morning and come back till evening. And Since as you said that Laksh is handling the project , I wld want him to go. Do u have any problem Mr Maheshwari. She said looking at Laksh

Laksh - No

DP- Ok fine as u wish.

RB- Okay , so tom 5'o clock I will be waiting outside MM.

Laksh - What 5 AM.

RB- Yes Any problem.

Laksh looks at DP & Sanskaar who were smirking looking at him.

Laksh (with Fake smile) - No, Not a problem

He curses her under his breathe.

DP- I hope you will like the site

They shake hands & leaves.  After getting out of JR industries

Laksh (Mimicking RB )- 5 AM Tom.  Who gets up so early. Huh

DP- Finally someone can make you getup in morning.

Sanskaar laughs.

Laksh- Yaa Dad, finally your dream of waking me up early morning will be fulfilled tom. He makes a baby face.

Here Ragini was seeing this in her cabin. Since they were just outside the gate were camera was installed.

Ragini notices Laksh expressions.

Ragini - He is still the same, like he was in childhood. Lajjo kahin kaa (Yes this is what she used to call him)

Ashmita- Lajjo.  You used to call Laksh Lajjo.

Ragini smiles & says Yes. He used to be a shy kid. And a full too nautanki

Ashmita goes pale .

Ragini noticed this.

RB- Did something happened

Ashmita tell her morning incident. Were she called Laksh as lucky when he asked whether she remembers what she used to call him in childhood.

Ragini- Ashmita , its ok i am sure he wld not have thinked anythink. btw remember it if he asks u again and yes i used to call Sanskaar as Sansku remember that too yaa.

Ashmita nods. Just then Veer & Anjali too comes.

Veer- How was the meeting.

RB- Good, btw tom i am going to see site with Laksh.

Veer- okay btw i had done what u told. have asked one person  to keep an eye on Sanskaar .

RB nods. Just then she recieves a message. 

Veer - Okay lets go to home.

RB-  You  three go I will come later.

Anjali - Any problem.

RB- No , Just a little work.

Ashmita - I too will directly go to baadi.

Veer & Anjali goes to home while Ashmita goes to baadi. RB drives her car to her flat.

Here Laksh , DP & Sanskaar arrives at MM. Adarsh  too was with them.

Annapurna - You all came. Sit i will bring tea.

Pari- Maa , Its here . She comes. Sujata too comes.

Laksh- Mom , wake me up at 4 am tom.

Tea slips from Annapurna hands while Sujata and Pari looks at Laksh like he is some Alien.

Annapurna- Laksh are you okay. DP ji we need to call a doctor, our laksh is talking abt getting up early.

DP Sanskaar & Adarsh Laugh.

Laksh - Mom, Huh And Bhabhi , Chachi will you both stop looking at me like that.  Its just i have to go to site which is 200km away so i can return till evening

Pari Annapurna Sujata (together)- OOOOO

They knew earlier when DP used to send Laksh to such sites he wld even then get up at his fixed time 9 am only. He wld go late and wld return nxt day. He never went too early.

Laksh- Stop doing taht. I am going to my room. Huh.

They all laugh.

Screen freezes.

Precap- A flashback.

Comment & Vote.