"For their quirks, so he can experiment on them.  It dosent matter how we get them, just as long as we get them.  If that involves killing the others in our way, that is what has to happen."

"That sounds simple enough, so did you only need me for information or is there something else?"  I respond

They wouldn't have told me all that if they only needed information, there's something else.

"You're going to come with us"

There it is. 

Oh boy, this isn't going to end well

"Sounds thrilling, so can I go back to my cell now or is there something else."

Hopefully he can give more information to me, by his reaction to what I know about the training camp made it look like he knows more than me so it would be helpful if he could hand some of that information over.

"One more thing"

So shigi dose have something else to say.

"When we were at UA, you stoped me from killing those students."

Oh no, he remembered

I did stop him from killing them, why in the world did I do that.  It's not like a care about them, I've never even met them before.

If anything I should've let Shigi kill them and then take Toga and I out of UA.

But instead I stoped him and then they were talking about torture and I personally don't like being tortured so I was very hesitant to with them.

"So why did you stop me, I thought you said you didn't care about them."

"I-I I don't, I don't care about them, I'm the Reaper I would never care if someone got injured or killed."

"You were stuttering" shigi points out

"So" I say

Kurogiri responds, "you only stutter when your scared or lying"

Shoot

"I-I don't do that"

Oh god I do do that don't I.  How have I not realized it before.  It's such a clear give away.

WAIT, doses that mean I care for them.  Sure they were nice to me when I was being mean.  They did let me play (game of your choice from before) with them. 

And sure they were nice to me but that's just what hero's do.  They're supposed to be nice to everyone but then be aggressive to villains.

Wait

Oh no, I can't have grown attached to them.  Would I even be able to kill them if they were in my way?

Most likely but it would probably affect me in some way.  Like affect me mentally.

"Hello, earth to Deku" I look and see toga waiving her hand I'm my face, "you were muttering again"

Really, I thought I quit that habit a while ago.

"So," shigi continues "would you be able to kill them or am I going to have to kill you" be says as he reaches out a hand to my face, leaving his pinki finger off.

"I'm able to kill them" I say looking at him through his hand "just stay out of my way and it'll be easy"

Mental stuff aside, if I want to save my own skin I am going to have to kill them.  If not I'm the dead one.

"Good" He pulls his hand away, "you can be free just come back here tomorrow around 11am for more information about the job."

I get up and start to head out

"Oh and one more thing"

"Yeah what is it?"

"If you decide to run, the police and hero's are looking everywhere for you so you are kinda limited to this area."

"Thanks" and with that I leave. 

There is no way I can go back to my apartment, I'm pretty sure they still have the cameras there from the other job so that place is out of the question.

I can't skip town because then I won't only have the hero's after me, I'll also be wanted by the league so that's just like putting my own name on a hit list.

Well on more hit lists then I'm already on.

I also don't really want to go against UA

With my current track record I'll probably end up just getting arrested again.  At least they are nice to me.

Wait

Why am I thinking that, I don't want to go back to the hero's, I'm a villain and hero's and villains don't go well together.

I need to figure out my priorities.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word count: 1242

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope you all stay safe and have a great rest of your day.

I never know what to say for this outro thing so that's what I got for you. ^•^