Second Warning: Up in flames

"I really don't like all the icky bugs and creepy crawlies that come with nature." Happy complained as he helped Natsu set up a set up a tent.

   At the moment, the team of 5 were setting up a camp to stay for the night. The trains were down due to a recent robbery attempt and so all passengers were told to get off half way (much to Natsu's relief).

   It was a quiet night, the trees swaying steadily as a small gust of wind blew by. The crickets were out and chirping, while fireflies danced around the clearing, lighting up the night. The creek a few feet away produced a noise that would put any grown adults to sleep. And even though only brought tents and not sleeping bags, the ground was still soft enough to sleep comfortably on. All in all, the night was a peaceful one. Falling asleep shouldn't be too difficult to a task.

   Yet here Lucy was deep in thought, and very much wide awake. At the moment, sleep wasn't an option. Nope not for her. There was much too many things going on inside of her head and in this world that has had her worried. She felt that maybe if she stopped sleeping, time would stop moving. If only that were the case.

   Said blonde sighed hopelessly as she gazed up into the sky. It was not a sight to behold since the trees were blocking her view of the stars. The many  constellations always calmed her down, since it was one of the few things she could enjoy with not only her mother, but her sister and father as well. They'd spend the long nights out stargazing and deven tho MIchelle and her father weren't too acquainted with the stars, they sure did have a lot of fun guessing.

   Getting ready to try her luck at sleeping again, she shifted a little before she stopped in her tracks. Above her, the trees shuffled differently. A rustle as if something were making their way through. If her days playing tag in the woods with Michelle taught her anything, it's how to tell if someones hiding above ground. Narrowing her eyes, she searched for the source.

"Boo." A voice whispered in her ear sending chills down her spine and nearly made her jump out of her socks.

"What the hell Natsu?" She mumbled grumpily, careful not to wake the others. "You scared me half to death."

"And i don't regret it." He grinned from his spot in the tees.

"What do you want Dragneel?"

"To pull that stick from your as-"

"Natsu!"

"Ok ok. I just wanted to see if you would come up." Natsu mumbled a small red tint on one of his cheeks.It went unnoticed however.

"I hope u slip and break your legs."

"Stop being so dam negative all the time and come up."

"No. I'm in a skirt." She gritted through her teeth.

"I'm sure you'll manage." Sighing at his retreating figure, Lucy prepared herself for a climb. Grabbing onto a nearby branch, she hoisted herself up in the direction her pink haired companion had climbed through.

"This better be worth it." The blonde groaned at the strenuous task.

"Stop grumbling and take my hand." Eyeing it skeptically, she gently put her hand in his and let him lift her up. Upon reaching the top, the effects were immediate. Lucy's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. Over a million tiny glowing orbs littered the night sky, making it seem as if the sky was glowing.

"It's beautiful." She breathed. "But...how did you know I wanted to see the sky?"

"Well i figured that since your imagine involved summoning stars-"

"My spirits are constellations-"

"I thought you might want to see some to you know calm you down. You looked kinda stressed after that... thing was defeated." His gaze turned to her, and his vice softened as he spoke the next part to her. "And i wanted to say thank you. For that secret place you took me to."