First Warning: The Mission

To say that Lucy had a terrible start to the day would be a complete  understatement.

For starters, her nightmares have gotten increasingly worse, and to the point where she wakes up at least 3 times a night screaming. She only stopped trying to go   back to sleep after the third time and realized that her latest dream wasn't a dream, but a memory. One from when she was still enslaved. She can vividly remember all the blood, pain and screams. 

She was trembling from her panic attack while constantly checking her surroundings to make sure she was still in Magnolia. She refused to cry at all, fearing she wouldn't stop if she started.  Once her emotions were stable and intact, she got out of her bed, careful not to wake up Plue, and made her way towards the bathroom to freshen up. She left for a walk in the park. It was already 5 in the morning and the sun was just starting to come up.

Once she had returned, she went to wake up Plue to see that he was already awake. Since it was the day of the mission, she was going to leave him with Levy once they got to the guild. Once they arrived, she realized that no who was coming with her on the mission was there besides Wendy and Charla. Even Erza was missing, which was a little suspicious considering she's Erza. By the time they all arrived, Lucy's coffee had already worn off leaving her to drowsily drag herself to the train station and brace herself  for a train ride that'll take more than a few hours. The train didn't come for another two hours though.

And that leads us to their current situation.

"It's been ten freaking minutes. Why is no one answering?" Gray grumbled ringing the doorbell for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Maybe we got the wrong address?" Wendy suggested.

"No, this is the right place." Erza replied reading the job flyer over again. "The owner is probably just out."

"No one's home? Great. Now can we get out of here? This place is giving me the creeps." Lucy rushed out quickly walking in the other direction. 

"You know i have to agree with Lucy on this one." Wendy said softly before catching up to Lucy.

Just as Lucy was about to turn around and yell at them to hurry up, the doors slowly creaked  open. Seems Lady Luck was just not on her side today. But then again when was she ever?

"Finally!" Natsu whined. "Now get your wimpey butt back here Blondie. You too Wendy. We got work to do."

"I'll just act like i didn't hear that ."

The mansion was eerily quiet and not all at welcoming. It was dark and plain with almost everything being black or red. The only things that were not either black or red was the golden griffin directly at the center of the room. It's familiarity only put Lucy more on edge.

"Hello...?" Wendy's voice echoed through the room bouncing off the walls. Bravely she continued. "Is anybody there? We've come from Fairy Tail." They were only met with silence.

"See guys? I told you no one is here. Now lets go so we can catch the next tra-" Her pleads and slow advances to the door was interrupted with anther creek of a door in an unknown location. She slowly, (and dramatically) turned around the room looking for the source but had no luck.

"Fairy Tail you say?" A croaky and ragged voice hissed, bouncing off the walls, and successfully spooking Lucy and Wendy enough for them to both hide behind Natsu. He stood still, either not noticing or just not caring enough. Either way he along with the rest looked around trying to pinpoint the source of their unease.

"Yes, that's us." Erza replied, hesitantly. Never a good sign. 

"Goooood. Now where is the girl i requested?" He asked, his voice suddenly turning dark. "She better be here."