Old Scars, and Past Tales

"Hey Lucy, how did you get that scar on your shoulder?" Lisanna asked the blonde curiously. Lucy had just entered the guild and made her way towards the bar area where her friends were sitting at. She had only just begun to take a seat when Lisanna had popped that question on her and pointed it out.

Looking down at her scar, Lucy frowned. There was a scar on the top part of her shoulder that was very deep and went down very long. It went diagonally from her right shoulder to her left hip. It was the by far the biggest visible scar she got while she was escaping her self proclaimed hell, but of course she wasn't going to tell them that.

"I'd rather not say." She said softly, touching it very lightly.

"But why not?" Lisanna pressed on, not getting the hint, or simply ignoring it.

"I just don't want to say, " Lucy sighed annoyed. "It's not an easy subject to talk about." It's true that she and Lucy were friends, but sometimes Lisanna pressed the wrong buttons and got on her nerves.

"But Luuucy," she continued to whine. "We know next to nothing about you, yet you know most everything about us. It's not fair."

"Life isn't fair. " said girl scoffed.

"You know, she has a point." Erza chimed joining them in their conversation. "We didn't even know of Plue's existence until you and Levy made that bet."

"I only didn't tell anyone about Plue because he's a rare species. Anyone would want their hands on him."

"Are you saying you can't trust us?"

"What? No, i didn't mean it like that!"

"I'm actually pretty curious about who you were in your past as well, Lucy-san." Wendy added. "I want to get to know more about my fellow guild mates now that i'm apart of Fairy Tail."

"You've only been apart of Fairy Tail for about 2 months, and you fit so well already." Lucy exclaimed happily making Wendy giggle.

"It's only because everyone here is so nice to me. It makes me feel more determined to learn as much as possible about everyone here, including you Lucy-san."

"You heard her Lu-chan!" Levy piped in. "Tell us a story!"

Lucy's face softened as she finally gave in to their wishes. "Fine. But i hope you know i won't talk about some things, so choose your questions wisely." They girls all sat quietly, thinking about what to ask. None of them really thought they were going to get this far so they never thought about it. They didn't want to pry into things that shouldn't be said-  except Lisanna who didn't care as much about other's feelings so long as her curiosity is satisfied.

"Tell us about your family." Mira suggested softly. "Like how you all lived before you came to Fairy Tail."

Lucy took a deep breathe and thought about what she should say. "Well," She began. "I lived with my mom, dad, sister, and Plue  of course. We lived in a rather. . . large house. Honestly i don't think you could even call it a house."

"Are you trying to brag?" Levy joked.

Lucy giggled along before continuing her story. "I remember getting lost around my property and falling down a small hill. It's actually how i met Plue." Lucy smiled as she remembered the day she met Plue.

She was in the middle of a game of hide and seek with her parents and Michelle, and because she was smaller and faster, she got a fair distance away. But there was just one problem. Now she had absolutely no idea where she was. She was lost. Wondering around the forest alone is already pretty dangerous, let alone her being only five years old at the time. Especially with all the monsters and creatures that have yet to be discovered. Sure, she could use her magic to fight the beasts off, but she had left her keys, and her second magic wasn't stable enough and would most likely backfire on her.  So not knowing what to do, or where to go, Little Lucy wondered the forest aimlessly searching for a way home.