Prolouge

"Tag your it!" A young girl, the age of 7 exclaimed tagging her sister and running in the other direction. She has chocolate brown eyes, and short golden blonde hair that hung loosely on her back. This young girl's name was Lucy Heartfilia.

"Hey, wait up!" Her older sister giggled as she chased after her. She was 9, had long dark blonde hair, and bright blue eyes, and just as cheery as her younger sister. Her name is Michelle Heartfilia. Their little white creature, whom was named Plue, followed closely behind. They spread their angelic wings, and flew all the way to the place they called home. It was a castle. A huge one at that. They were caught in their mother's open arms, who was waiting for them at the entrance. The women had long golden hair that was up in a bun, and wearing a pink frilly dress. She was known as Layla Heartfilia, the Queen of Ange.

"Hello Lucy, Michelle." Their mother greeted them. "Did you guys have fun?" They both nodded their tiny heads. "Well it's dinner time, so let's go inside. Your father's waiting there for you, and he has gifts."

"Yay, daddy!" They ran ahead of their mother and made their way down the hall to the dining room. When they arrived, they were both simultaneously swooped up into the arms of their father, Jude Heartfilia, the King of Ange. He had dark blonde hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a brown suit, but with the smile he was wearing he didn't look too professional.

" How are my lovely little daughters doing this fine evening?"

"We were playing tag!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Ya, and I won!" Lucy threw her fists up in victory.

"What? No you didn't!" Michelle retorted.

"Yes I did! Remember I tagged you!"

"Ya, but the game was over when you ran to mommy! Therefore I win!"

"That doesn't make any sense!"
"It does too!"
"Does not"
"Does too!"
"Does not!"
"Does to-"

"How about we call it a tie?" Jude suggested, interrupting their argument.

"But it's always a tie." Lucy whined and continued to argue with her sister.

"Girls, have you already forgotten about your father's surprise?" They turned their heads to see their mother standing at the entrance. "Really?"

"Yes, but you'll only get it if you stop arguing and sit down in your seat." They immediately sat down, patiently waiting for their gifts. Layla winked at her husband and whispered "And that's how it's done." He smiled up at her.

   He then pulled out two beautifully decorated boxes, one bigger than the other. He handed the larger one to Michelle, and the small one to Lucy.

   Michelle opened her's first, and inside was a tiara, so beautiful, words could not describe it. "So beautiful..." she whispered, as she and Lucy stared in awe.

   "I know right?" Jude started. "It's also enchanted, so it will adjust to your size as you grow up. It also has a protection charm on it."

"Cool!"

Lucy looked at the box she had in her hand and opened it. Inside was a bracelet decorated with different charms.  One of the charms in particular caught her eye. It was a diamond key, that seemed bigger than the rest and was centered in between them. To make it simple, it was basically the main attraction.