CHAPTER 1- "It was all terrible."

"Rose, the clouds are red," Snow said, looking out the window.

"The trees, the village!" Rose said.

"What's going?" Andrew asked.

A man appeared in a black cloak covering his face and body. "On the children's thirteenth birthday, a darkness will rip them from their families and they will be forced to fight The Darkest Souls! Nothing can sever or save them from their fate."

The sun and moon were on both sides. They went towards each other and collided. The world went black.

"Twenty-one Saviors, twenty-one Darkest Souls, each darkness worse than the other. Time is different. Five sets of twins are the most powerful. On the youngest twin's birthday, the twenty-first Savior will be conceived with great power. Born out of true love. The twins of Princess Rose Red and Andrew Linclon Oradonald are the most powerful of all."

Time reversed and Rose was at the window beside Snow and Andrew.

A powerful force went against them and they fell to the ground.

Rose put her hand on her stomach. She groaned as she felt an uncomfortable tingling feeling inside. As if her bones were moving.

"No," she sobbed.

"Rose, what is it?" Andrew asked.

"I'm pregnant."

* * *

Realm of the Saviors

Noah gasped, waking up. He sat up and looked around. Tears came down from his eyes.

He looked beside him and saw his girlfriend still asleep. He tried to breathe, but he was too panicked.

Annie heard him breathing hard. He woke up.

"Noah?" she asked, concerned. She had prepared for this.

He tried to talk, but he still couldn't breath.

"Breath... in... and... out... in... and... out," she said, rubbing his back. "In... and... out."

He still couldn't breath. The tears kept coming. He shook his head and poofed out. He reappeared on the castle steps and put his head in his hands.

He tried to breathe, but it was raspy. His heart was racing. He heard the door open. It was Natalie.

She didn't say anything. She just sat down with him and leaned his body on her's. He continued to try to breathe. The tears kept coming.

"It's going to be okay," Natalie said. "I've had a few nights like this, but I do know what you are going through on some level.

"Oh my god," he sobbed. "It was all terrible. I tortured you all nearly to death and I killed nine of you. I had my magic and I couldn't do anything." He continued sobbing.

"Shhhhh. Noah it's okay," she said. "Do you want to go inside and sit on the couch?"

He whimpered and nodded his head.

She helped him up and they went back inside the castle. They went into the living room which was across from the dining room. They sat on the couch.

"Why don't you try to go to sleep? I stay right here and if you have any more nightmares, I'll get Dream and she'll give you a good dream."

He nodded his head and laid his head down on her lap.

She stroked his silk white long textured hair.

"Nat," he started.

"Shhh. Go to sleep," she said, putting her hands down over his eyes. "Go to sleep." She continued to stroke his hair. She flicked her hand and the candles blew out and a blanket appeared over her brother's body. She wiped away his tear stains and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

She smiled at his now-peaceful face. She never thought she would be able to have this kind of love again.

"Hey," Annie whispered, coming into the room. "Is he okay?"

"For now," she said, worried. "He was having a panic attack."

"I know. For the past fifteen years, I have done research on anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and mental trauma.

"Wow."

"I'm sorry I woke you."

"Don't be. I'm really happy to help him in any way."

She sighed and smiled. She looked at her feet. "So you and Justin, huh?"

"I don't know what we are yet, but yeah." Her face had turned red and she had an embarrassed smile.

Annie chuckled.

She went and picked up Noah's legs and she sat down and put them on her lap.

"So do you think Noah's going to recover from this?"

Noah's eyes fluttered open. "Annie?" he asked.

"Hey," she said, getting up from the couch. She knelt down by his head and put her hand on the top of his head and put her hand on his cheek. "You're going to be okay, I promise."

A tear rolled down his face.

She wiped it away.

"Go back to our son," he said, taking her hand in his. "I'll be okay, knowing that two of my best friends are here in this castle."

She smiled and let out a sob.

"I love you."

"I love you too. You go back to sleep, now, okay?"

He nodded his head.

She kissed him twice and stood up. She squeezed Natalie's shoulder and left the room.

"Can you do that thing again?" he asked Natalie.

They laughed.

"Sure," she said, stroking his hair again.

They both eventually fell asleep.

A/N

To see the rest of this chapter, read "He's Still A Little Boy", coming in October.

I hope you liked this book and I hope you continue to read the Noah's Story series!

-Tyler