CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Natalie opened the box and took out the bean. A bright light surrounded the room and soon died down. She looked around and saw the other Saviors, and Dream.

Emma and Killian appeared into the room. "Where's Dream?" Emma asked Annie.

"She's over there," she said, pointing.

"Emma, Killian, we all have to go through this portal. There's something for us on the other side," Natalie said.

Emma nodded her head. "Keep her safe."

"Speaking of which--."

"It's okay. You had no control over it. You did the best you could. You and Noah."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, sweetie," she said.

She nodded her head and threw the bean that was in the box. All the Saviors walked through.

* * *

"Welcome Saviors!" said a female voice. "I am Glinda, the Sister Witch of the South. With your help, you defeated the realms of The Darkness. But still and there will always be a little speck of darkness. The realms are all mostly light magic now, thanks to you."

The Saviors all bowed or curtsied.

"During the curse, some of you were separated. Groups or isolation, or even a bit of both," she said, looking at Natalie. "But each darkness was a bit different. As a gesture of your bravery, faith, loyalty, belief and hope, a new realm has been created for you. But before we go there, something needs to be done in order for the realm to be completed. It'll take a moment."

Two minutes passed and nothing happened.

"What are we waiting for? What is going on? What's going to happen?" they all asked.

A rainbow streak parted from Natalie and went through the realm.

A portal opened.

"Please follow me," Glinda said.

They all followed Glinda through the portal.

When they came to the other side, it was magnificently beautiful. Rolling green grass, bright sun, a forest, horses and lots of other animals, a four hundred meter ice-rink, an eight hundred meter pool, and a beautiful castle. It was blue and white with some black and gold.

"The blue," Glinda said. "represents bravery, the white, represents light magic, the black, dark magic and the gold, wealth," She brought them inside the castle.

It was filled. There was a huge carpet, couches, chairs, books, and a fireplace. There were portraits of the twenty-one Saviors on the walls and a huge portrait of all of them hung over the fireplace.

Next, she brought them to a long narrow hallway. "These are the Royal Chambers. You can pick your rooms."

"'Royal Chambers'?" Mike asked, who was a commoner. All the Saviors were commoners except for Natalie and Dream.

"Yes," Glinda said. "You all share the realm but you also get something extra. You get the titles of Prince and Princess. Natalie gets new power and Dream gets wings."

"We-- we can't accept that," Joanne said. "We can't take that right from someone who already has those titles from birth. Princess Natalie and Princess Dream earned those new powers. Us? We only want to recover from The Darkness and live out our days together. Our families don't want anything to do with us anymore. They said that they have recovered and moved on and have accepted that we did not make it. They did not shed a single tear when we came home. It was heartbreaking. Princess Natalie and Princess Dream have parents and a family who did not give up on them for over a decade. Our families did. We are very grateful for the gesture, but we would like something else if Princess Natalie will accept it. When the time comes for you to wed someone, we would like your special day to also be a day to honour all of us."