Book 2 Preview

Preview

"On the children's thirteenth birthday, a darkness will rip them from their families and they will be forced to fight The Darkest Souls! Nothing can sever or save them from their fate."

"What happened?"

"There are four phases. The Darkness of Fates, The Darkness of Separation, The Darkness of Hope, and The Darkness of Saving. Some of you are going to be cursed and some of you are going to be frozen solid until the curse is broken. What happens during this phase will determine if you will be frozen or cursed."

"Noah!" screamed Natalie.
"I will save you!" he said.

She gasped. "Noah?" she asked. Tears welled up in her eyes. He nodded and she blinked, sending them down.

He hugged her and she hugged him back.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Juana."

"I'm Noah."

"She hung herself," Annie said.

"No! Not Juana."

Nothing made sense anymore.

"James," Noah said.

"Prince Noah Lincoln Oradonald. Pleasure's mine."

"You have no pleasure," Noah said.

"You're right, I don't."

"Noah!" screamed Natalie. "Help! Please!" she screamed. She looked over her shoulder. "Noah, please, don't. Stop. Fight this! Please! I know you can!"

Rob and Shawn called themselves twin cousins, meaning they had the same birthdays.

Selena and Ash are adopted siblings.

Shakira was a thirteen-year-old famous singer in the state of Illous who got her fame after attending a concert of Ariana Grande when she was twelve-years-old.

Layley woke up in her bed.

Nineteen-year-old Joey awoke in the asylum.

Jess was woken up after sleeping in the waiting room.

The baby cried when she came out.

The screaming started. The cries for mercy. The pain, the horror through the eyes, everything.

He was willing to do anything he could to get his revenge and part fulfilled to get his happy ending.

"No! Don't do this!" Noah screamed.

"Congratulations."

She kicked him in the stomach and he went down. He got up slowly, but he didn't charge at her.

"I have to fix this."

"Don't do this."

Oo-oo-oh.

"Welcome Saviors!"

"I'm scared."

"No, no. That's impossible."

She breathed in and out rapidly. Tears came from her eyes.

"No," she said. "How?"

"I am so sorry."

"It's not fair."

"I don't-- I don't have hope anymore."

"People used to tell me that life isn't fair, but that's not true. Life is as fair as it gets if you stay out of trouble and just be who you are."

"It's okay,"

"I wish I got to meet you."

"I love you. I always have and I always will."

Is anybody out there?

Can you lead me to the light?

Is anybody out there?

Tell me it'll all be alright.

"You look beautiful!"

"I'm pregnant."

"I thought about you everyday."

"How?"

"February twenty-eighth."

"It's perfect for her."

"It really is!"

Have hope.