He looked at me, smiled and stretched his hand out for me to shake.

Yoongi:"Hi, my name is Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you."

He had really pale skin with white hair and dark brown eyes. He had really round face and a nice smile. His voice was really chilling.

 His voice was really chilling

Y/N:"Nice to meet you too."

We shook hands and Taehyung started to explain about Yoongi.

Taehyung:"You know, Y/N, it's better for you if you don't mess with Yoongi hyung. He's known around here as the best warrior in wolf form. His inner wolf is really feisty and powerfull."

Yoongi:"Ah, that's too much, Taehyung. You're gonna scare her."

Taehyung:"No, no. She needs to meet our gang to know what she's geting herself into."

They laughed and talked some more. Yoongi asked me a few questions and we became friends really quickly. After a few minutes, Jimin and Jungkook came back with a few sandwiches.

Jimin:"Oh, Yoongi hyung! What are you doing here?"

Yoongi:"Nothing much. I just came by to fight with one of the as****e that dared to insult me. Of course Suga went crazy and I challenged him to fight to which he naivelly agreed."

Jungkook:"Where is he right now?"

Yoongi:"Probably bleeding in the hospital."

Jungkook whistled and laughed.

Jungkook:"You went as hard as you could, eh?"

Yoongi:"Of course. If he's going to insult me, he needs to be prepared for the worst to happen. But as you could see, he wasn't."

I looked at them confused.

Y/N:"Who is Suga?"

Yoongi then looked at me confused and started to laugh.

Yoongi:"Did you fall from Mars?"

Y/N:"He doesn't know?"

I looked at Jimin and he smiled innocently.

Yongi:"Know what? What am I supposed to know?"

Jimin:"Nothing, hyung. You'll know when the right time comes."

Jungkook:"Or maybe Tae will tell you everything even before everyone else will know."

Taehyung then started to get angry at him, saying he doesn't have such a big mouth and similar things. Jimin then nudged my shoulder which told me we're leaving.

We went to the castle doors and went inside, probably to look for the witch.

Jimin:"You need to be careful what you're saying infront of other people, Y/N. They still don't know who you are."