The trouble

While we were walking out of the castle, Jimin had a lot of questions for me. But I just answered them with a mysterious smile.

Jimin:ʺCome on, Y/N. Why won't you tell me?ʺ

He looked like a puppy, begging for food. Cute.

Y/N:ʺBecause, Jimin. Wait till we get to your house. Then I'll answer all of your questions.ʺ

Jimin:ʺPromise?

He gave me his pinkie. What a child. I just sighed and gave him my pinkie too.

Y/N:ʺPromise.ʺ

After that, we stopped at the front door of the castle. But before we went out, Jimin had to tell me something.

Jimin:ʺY/N?ʺ

Y/N:ʺHmm?ʺ

Jimin:ʺJust so you know. Not all werewolfs are as friendly as me. They will probably judge you because you're new here. Especially women. Men will just think very innaproppriate of you. I just wanted to warn you. You'll be okay, right?ʺ

Y/N:ʺYeah, I guess.ʺ

Jimin:ʺOkay. Don't worry, my house isn't that far away.ʺ

Y/N:ʺOkay...ʺ

I tried to hide my worried look but it didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

Jimin:ʺHey, Y/N. Look at me.ʺ

I looked him in the eyes and he cupped my face with his tiny but smooth hands.

Jimin:ʺYou don't have to worry. If they try to hurt you, I will be right here, beside you, protecting you. Okay?ʺ

I got lost in his eyes and words but nodded neverthless. He smiled and let my face go. Then he put his hand on a door handle and looked at me.

Jimin:ʺReady?ʺ

I took a deep breath and nodded. He smiled at me and somehow that smile calmed me down a little. He pushed the door open and stepped outside. I went out right after him and immediately took a breath of fresh air and closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I took a good look at their street again. They were packed but not too much. It was loud and full of laughter, yelling or simply loud talking. In front of houses were stalls full of different material, food or goods.

Jimin:ʺShall we?ʺ

I looked at him and this time, I smiled.

Y/N:ʺWe shall.ʺ

The moment we stepped on the street, I felt eyes on me. I've always felt it when someone was watching me and this time, it was no different. Although people were still busy, they started whispering among themselves.

There were a lot of questions like 'Who is she?' or 'What is she doing with the prince?'. But of course majority of whispers were something 'I look better than her. Why is she walking with MY Jimin?'. Okay that's a lie. I heard this from that girl who was literally throwing herself on Jimin earlier in the hall. What was her name again? Jennie?

But that wasn't the only thing that happened. While we were walking to Jimin's house, we passed by a bar. It looked very nice, actually. It had wooden tables and chairs inside and outside and a lot of flowers. Back to the point. While we were passing by this bar, there was a group of 9 werewolfs, drinking and having fun. They looked around the same age as Jimin, maybe a little older.

I wasn't bothered by their presence, no. I was bothered by a particular guy that stared at me like I'm some sort of pray. I didn't even see when he stood up and went to me. I realised he was there when unwanted arms sneaked around my waist and the next thing I know, I was faced with tall and (I won't deny it) handsome stranger. He had sharp jawline, black eyes and silver, almost white hair.