Forty Five: Bull's Eye

"Bloody hell!" Traze curses in a low voice after seeing the lockscreen wallpaper on her phone, which Taeyong gave her

"Bloody hell!" Traze curses in a low voice after seeing the lockscreen wallpaper on her phone, which Taeyong gave her. "What was he thinking? He's mad. Definitely!"

"Hey, what are you mumbling about there?" Izzy questions her.

She shakes her head, hiding her phone in her pocket. "Nothing."

Izzy arches a brow at her. "I know you, Traze. And I'm not stupid. I've been watching that mingebag and he's been acting like he's concerned over you when you passed out. Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Iz, there's nothing going on, alright?" She tries to assure her bestfriend.

"Then why do you have his phone?" Izzy asks, still piercing her a glare.

She pauses, automatically thinking of an excuse in her mind. "Uh... he broke my phone so he gave his to me."

"Is that really it?" Izzy crosses her arms over her chest. "I mean, if he's into you, I don't really care as long as he treats you well."

"I..." She chokes in the air, trying to formulate words in her mind. "Even if he is, I won't like him back. He's nothing compared to Jaehyun." But after saying that, a heavy feeling rises up in her chest.

Izzy nods. "That's true. I've seen you obsess over the prince for years. I can't even see you liking anyone except for the prince now, to be honest."

She gulps down, standing up from her seat. "Right. I better head off. I still need to study for my entrance exam to Eton."

"I'm sure the prince will let you in even if you fail so don't stress too much about it." Izzy waves at her.

She shakes her head, opening the door. "Well thanks, Iz. That's really reassuring. See you later."

****

Traze has been at the library for only half an hour and she feels as if her brain is going to explode already. She just can't stand the silence. She doesn't even know what to study first. Chelsie told her to start with the subject which she's not confident in. But in her case, she's not confident in everything.

Just when she's about to stand up, her phone beeps, revealing a message from Taeyong. "Where are you?"

She ignores it and proceeds to an aisle to get a book. Her phone beeps again. "Where the hell are you?" She groans inwardly. She doesn't want to be distracted at that moment. She's already too distracted to begin with.

When her phone starts to ring, she hears someone telling her to be quiet so she quickly steps out of the library to answer the phone. "What do you want?" She asks in an infuriated tone.

"What are you so furious for?" Taeyong answers.

She lets out a sigh. "I'm busy right now, alright?"