Thirty Eight: How Lion Deceived Fox

"Oi mate! Quit staring at your phone, will you?" Yuta throws his boxing glove towards his friend, almost hitting his face

Taeyong glares at Yuta, but ignores him and looks at his phone again. He just changed his lock screen wallpaper to the only photo of him and Traze together. Ever since that night, he just can't help but think about her. He feels as though his head is going to explode already, trying to get rid of her face inside his head.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Hansol suddenly appears behind him, so he quickly slips his phone back to his pocket. "Hey, isn't that Traze?"

Yuta snaps his head at them. "Who?"

"It's no one. Don't listen to Sol. I'm all warmed up," he says, trying to divert their conversation.

"You're seriously falling for her now, aren't you?" Hansol comments, chuckling.

He doesn't answer them. He rarely admits his feelings to anyone and himself. Whatever he's feeling right now, it's just so unbearable that he doesn't know anymore how else he can block it. Hence, he's at the gym right now hoping his friends can knock some sense into him.

Yuta jumps down from the boxing ring and walks toward them. "Are you going to finally commit to someone?"

He stands up, ignoring his friends. "No one's committing to anyone."

"Says the guy who just put the face of the girl as his wallpaper," Hansol teases.

Yuta squints. "Really? Bro, you've finally been captured by her. Congratulations!"

Shaking his head, he puts on the boxing gloves, proceeds to the punching bag on the side and starts throwing punches to it in an attempt to distract himself from any thoughts of her, as if that can happen.

Just then, Hansol speaks again after reading something from his phone. "Should we go to the music camp next week?"

Yuta chokes in the air. "Music camp? Are they trying to recruit members in their cult or something?"

Hansol scoffs. "It's not a cult, you idiot. It's a fundraising event organized by the Royal Family. The proceeds will go to the foundations they're helping."

Taeyong hears it, but he doesn't budge and continues punching. He's not really into socializing with strangers and he'd rather spend their one-week break to something more productive like pub-hopping and boxing and sleeping.

"TY, what do you say?" Hansol asks him, but he shakes his head.

"Why are you asking him? But I'm sure if that girl goes there, he'll probably go," Yuta says, stifling a laugh.

"Well, you can buy 2 tickets and ask her to go with you," Hansol suggests.

He pauses, realizing what his friend just said. But then again, he's trying so hard to forget about her. "You two go. I'll stay here."