Twenty Nine: Fairer Than A Fairy

JAEHYUN FIDGETS on his seat inside the limousine, as they drive towards the hospital where Traze is confined, after buying some stuffs for her

JAEHYUN FIDGETS on his seat inside the limousine, as they drive towards the hospital where Traze is confined, after buying some stuffs for her. Jeno is sitting next to him, trying to be positive about it. He just can't fathom why she's at the hospital again. He remembered the last time he sent her to the infirmary because she fainted. If only he can just look after, he won't want to see her suffer inside the hospital room. He'll keep her inside the Palace, feed her and give her everything that she wants just so she won't have to wear herself out ever again.

When they finally reach the hospital, their butler leads the way in with Jaehyun and Jeno behind him being surrounded by 6 guards side by side. The other guards are positioned just outside the hospital entrance and a few stayed near the limousine. Everyone who walks past them gets astounded by the sudden appearance of the two princes. But Jaehyun and Jeno, both holding a bouquet of roses, keep their composure, as they make their way towards Traze's room.

Just as they reach infront of the room, Jaehyun notices a familiar figure standing near the vending machine, just a few meters away from them. What is Taeyong doing here? he thinks, but the other guy doesn't notice them. He brushes that thought aside, when he hears Jeno speaking beside him and telling him to step inside the room with him.

The moment they're inside, Jaehyun notices a few people inside the room, but he immediately shifts his gaze to the middle of the room and looking at the pale face of the girl he hasn't seen for days. She's sitting straight up in bed with a weak smile on her face, when she meets his gaze. "Y-Your Highness? What are you... doing here?" she asks in a soft voice.

Jaehyun wants to rush to her and give her a hug, but he settles for a smile, as he hands her the bouquet. "Patricia, I came as soon as I heard you're here. How are you feeling?"

"I'm... fine now, Your Highness. You didn't have to bring me all these," she pauses, looking at the guards entering with baskets of fruits and food. "But thank you. I appreciate it."

"Your Grace, thank you for visiting my daughter," Mrs. Collins finally speaks, catching the Prince's attention.

"It's the least we can do, ma'am," Jeno answers, flashing a smile and glancing at Chelsie who instantly looks away. "I hope you like the flowers, Chelsie," he says, causing her to turn to him again.

"I... do. Thank you, Your Highness," Chelsie answers softly.

"If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to tell us," Jaehyun says.

"Excuse me, Your Highness," someone butts in, raising her hand. "I'm Izzy, by the way, Traze's bestfriend," she introduces herself. "Just a quick question, how did you know that she's here?"

Traze shoots her bestfriend a look, then turns to Jaehyun who pauses and glances at his brother. "I reckon I heard it from someone in our class," Jeno answers.

"But... I never told anyone the specific-" Chelsie gets cut off, when their butler knocks on the door to catch their attention.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. But we have to go back to the Palace now," Antoine reminds them.