whilst everything, horror spoiled me with what (y/n)'s doing, he was the number one stalker of her after all. he said you were at the garden but soon headed to your room to do something, — hopefully, — making your present for me.

cross gave me a photo of you, in dust's jacket whilst sleeping in the top balcony. a doodled ear, tail, and blush on her figure.

dust said he was gonna find what he should get for me, i nodded.

hopefully, it's an xxl ketchup bottle like his.

i shrug and put the gifts i received in my bed, me laying on it afterwards.

i can't tell nightmare i was starting to return back to my normal self, he'll send my soul back to hell.

others almost triggered their emotions, horror almost spilled the beans with everyone's secret, dust confesses he was starting to feel sympathy, cross and chara was working things out and error, well, he isn't distant like before.

i wonder, did nightmare trigger something too? we know for sure he has a connection with dream, he just won't budge.

sighing, i close my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the black void with my soul eerily thumbing on the distance, it isn't showy anymore, lucky for me that nightmare didn't notice.

somehow, my thumbing soul gives me chills. i still was not used on hearing it, i wondered when was the last time i heard it, genocide perhaps?

❤❤❤

The next night, 20XX, 20:21

🏰

-🌜☁

    "just tell me already!" i shouted to horror, who's munching on a dish (y/n) made.

he stops, looking at me and frowns. "chill, i's a surprise an' i's good."

i hate surprises. last time i got one, my brother was turning to dust.

    "Masters?"

both me and horror look up to the female standing on the doorway, hands holding another dish as she gave a worried frown. "Is something wrong?"

for the last time, i glared at horror who just shrugged. i plopped back to my seat, eyes darting at the food in front of me. "it's nothing."

if the food is alive and a death glare can kill, the food should be dead by now.

(y/n) smiles, slowly putting the dish on the table. "You look troubled, Master Kik-Killer."

i look at her, i didn't know she had her eyes on me and it took me off. i unleash my thoughts, "what's your surprise?"

i charged guilt, did i spat that sharp? i sure hope i didn't.

somehow, the smile on her lips didn't falter and that made me relieved, "Master, should I classify what a 'surprise' is?"

abashed, i look away. i hear the others — except nightmare and error — snicker and i sent them a glare, only to receive some winks and snorts, even dust is holding his laughter back! that traitor!

after lunch, i hear (y/n) and the others — except nightmare — talk. eavesdropping wasn't always at its finest, but i heard she was asking for help on what to do.

without thinking, i push myself off the wall and head to nightmare, i can't stay for reasons.

he has his back turned around me when i saw him chilling outside his room, looking at the others with an unreadable expression on his skull. "any rule-breakers?"