Part to Play

Theodore

A knock on the door has me jumping out my skin and I put my book away. Clearing my throat quietly, I will my nerves to go away and call out. "Come in."

Dom comes in looking gorgeous and I resist the urge to cave in on myself. Immediately, I think of how stupid I am. I mean come on, I seriously cheated on beautiful men and a beautiful woman. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey, Theo," he says, jumping onto my bed. He lands in between my legs and starts rubbing them. 

I swallow roughly and clear my mind of all dirty thoughts. "Hey, Dom," I whisper, kicking myself at how pathetic I sound. Two days ago, Dom assured me that nothing has changed and he would never yell at me or try to scare me. That doesn't mean I don't feel scared. 

"You still afraid of me?" He asks, seeming to know where my mind is. 

Nodding my head slowly, I look down, not wanting to meet his comforting gaze. 

Dom sighs and crawls towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, Theo. I don't know what to do. Just know that I love you, I forgive you, and I won't ever hurt you."

I close my eyes, letting his words wash over and throughout me. There's no reason why I should need so much reassurance. If anything, I should be reassuring Dom. "There's nothing you can do, Dom. I just... need time. I love you too, though. And this helps." I pat his arms, referring to his physical touch. I'm terrified that Dom's loving touch will turn into a rough one, and this hug is just what I need to show me that it won't. 

"Okay," he responds, kissing my stomach. Attraction boils in my gut, but it's quickly washed away when Dom keeps speaking. "We're gonna go through with your plan tonight. We told Sienna that we're leaving, and we are. Wherever we go depends on what we find out tonight, you ready?"

Am I ready? Why am I apart of the plan? Getting into Leader Hill's room is going to require stealth, something I don't have a drop of. "What do I need to be ready for?"

Dom chuckles and sits up. "We never go anywhere without you," he says like it's obvious.

Oh. 

"Right," I mumble, like I knew that all along. "Yeah, I'm ready. Lemme just change." I get off my bed and start looking for some clothes. Since stealth always equals black, I grab a black shirt and black pants. I'm getting ready to strip, but then I remember I have company and I look over at the gazing man. "Dom."

"Hmm?" He hums. His eyes are glued to me and he seems perfectly content sitting on my bed.  

I feel a playful smirk on my face. "If you don't leave right now, we won't be doing the mission tonight."

Dom groans and begrudgingly gets up from my head. His eyes stay on me for as long as physically possible as he closes my door slowly. 

Deciding to tease him, I start taking off my shorts just as his line of sight becomes obscured. His loud whine makes me laugh loudly to myself, and I the smile stays on my face as I get dressed. 

*

"So how exactly are we taking out the Soldiers in there?" Dean asks, thoughfully. 

The four of us are all in Dom's room, waiting for the time when Leader Hill eats dinner. He follows his schedule to the minute which is perfect for us. 

"We've been over this, babe," Cole chuckles and Dean flicks him off.

I give him the basic explanation of the plan. "We're not taking out any Soldiers. We're just plugging this in" I hold up a flash drive that will connect Leader Hill's original computer to my phone, "And then we'll go back to our rooms."