Bye-Bye

Sienna

"Is it absolutely, one-hundred percent necessary to tell her? I think her walking in on Sienna watching T.V would be hilarious," Dean smirks but it falls when Theo shakes his head.

"We have to tell her. I don't need Gina seeing her and trying to kill her," Theo answers.

"I'm hurt that you think I can't take her," I fold my arms and pout.

"I know you can take her. That's what I'm afraid of." Theo says to my horror.

"You think I'm gonna kill her?" Is that how Theo still sees me?

"No! No, of course not. I mean Gina wouldn't stop until you're dead and you're never gonna die again."

I want to point out that everyone dies but I drop it. If I could help it, I'd never die.

"Point is," Dom speaks up. "We're telling her. We got by for two days without any contact from her. We need to just get this over with."

"Yeah, Sienna's our girlfriend now," Cole says making my insides warm. "If anyone has a problem, they can leave."

Okay I don't agree with that statement and I go to protest but all my guys are nodding. Even Theo.

"We can't kick Gina out," I deadpan. "She's you're sister."

"Who's trying to kick me out?" The woman in question asks coming in. Her eyes immediately find mine and fury fills them. She looks at me with pure disgust that has me flinching. I forgot what that look looked like.

"You, bitch!" She screeches lunging for me. Theo wraps her arms around her to pull her back while Dean stands protectively in front of me.

"Gina, calm down," Theo says calmly while Gina thrashes in his arms.

"I'm gonna kill you!" She continuously tells me to the point I almost believe it.

"You won't do shit. Now, calm down," Theo repeats.

Gina huffs in his arms before settling down. Theo's arms don't move though, and she glares at me. "I thought she was dead."

"She was. But now she's back and she's here to say," Theo responds. I suppose that since Gina is his sister, he should be the one to handle her.

"Perfect. Now I can give her the death she deserves," Gina lunges again but Theo is much stronger than he looks.

His hold tightens around his sister. "Gina, you're acting like a damn animal!"

"I'm the animal? How about someone who kills for sport?" Gina retorts.

I feel a presence next to me and turn to Cole who has a worried look on his face. He reaches for my hand and gives it a small squeeze. I give him my best smile to show that I'm okay. I've accepted that every person I've killed, except for Edgar and Master Varrien, was not my fault. In Gina's eyes, I'm the predator. In my eyes, I'm the victim.

"Gina, you need to stop this right now!" I can tell that Theo is getting frustrated. "Stop being selfish!"

"I'm selfish? How about you fucking with her? You're my brother, Theo," Gina stresses, "Family comes first."

"Sienna is my family. I won't let you disrespect her further," Theo states firmly.

"She isn't family. She needs to leave!"

"You need to leave. Sienna is much more welcome in this home than you are."

The room goes silent as Gina freezes, shocked at Theo's words. I think that's too far though, I mean Theo has protected his sister for awhile. He can't throw her out only for me. Besides, I can tell that Gina won't last long without Theo.

"Theo-"

"No, Sienna. She's trying to hurt you and I'm never letting anything happen to you again," he says heartwarmingly. He lets go of Gina but she still isn't moving. "If she can't handle you being here, then she needs to leave."

"You're kicking me out?" Gina asks quietly. She faces Theo so I can't see the expression on her face. I'm sure it's gut-wrenching.

"I am. You're not gonna live here forever. It's better for you to leave now." Theo folds his arms as he says his final words.

Gina turns to me slowly, pure anger in her eyes. "I can't wait to kill you."

"Well that's never gonna happen so, bye-bye," Dean gives Gina a mocking wave.

Gina stomps away, leaving the room in a tense silence.

"You can't kick her out, Theo," I try one more time walking up to him. I grab his face and marvel at the stubbornness on it. He's not budging.

"I'm sorry babe, but we can't please everyone. I've put her happiness above mine for the longest. It's my turn to be selfish now." He kisses me gently and my eyes flutter close. After he's stolen all my breath, he pulls back.

"Okay," I sigh dreamily.

Theo chuckles at me. His eyes linger on mine before they go behind me to rest of my guys. They flick between each of them and he smiles wistfully. "I love all of you."

"I love you, Theodore."

"And I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you, too."

We all give our own variations of love towards Theo. He sighs and wraps an arm around me. "I made the right choice."