One Ugly Looking Groom

Sienna

Two years later

"Beautiful," Alexis compliments as they finish my blush. I smile at them causing them to smack me on the arm.

"You'll crease," they warn.

I nod my head and resist the urge to giggle.

"Finishing touches," they sing, handing me the brush with highlighter on it. It's one of my favorite parts of the makeup process. "Don't go too crazy," they chuckle.

I look in the handheld mirror, rolling my eyes when they tilt it down so I don't see my full look yet. Grabbing the brush, I touch up my cheekbones heavily, making them groan.

"It's my wedding day," I whine when they take away the brush.

They give me a disappointed look. "Your pictures will look terrible if you're blinding the cameraman."

I sigh because they're right and I let Alexis finish their work. "Can I look now?"

"Yep," they chirp, turning me around. I look in the full length mirror and I'm surprised at how good I look. The cinderella dress hugs my chest and waist comfortably and it puffs out at the bottom. Diamonds cover the top that match my sparkly shoes.

My make up is in the bronze range except there's a lot of sparkle. My hair, now a short, curly, brown Afro has a tiara sitting in it. When Cole noticed my brown hair growing again, I cut off all the blonde. It felt good to not constantly be reminded of that era of my life. Now, I'm fully Sienna Dewe.

I look like a real princess and for once I feel worthy of Dom's nickname. And I just know all of my future-husbands will look just as good.

"Thank you, Alexis," I smile, hugging them gently.

Their arms come around me tightly. "Stop. You're gonna make me cry."

My eyes widen when I feel my eyes water. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry."

We laugh together at how emotional we are before composing ourselves. Then silently, we wait for my cue.

Dominic

I watch Matt tie my tie as he smiles at me with a fatherly grin. He's been beaming ever since we all became engaged to each other.

"It's almost like it's your wedding day," I joke, laughing at my excited brother.

He shrugs and brushes imaginary dust from my shoulders. "Can't I be happy for my big brother who I know will be taken care of and happy for the rest of his life?"

The soft statement makes me warm and I wrap my arms around my baby brother. "I love you, Matt."

"I love you too," he responds with a pat on my back. "I'm glad you're getting your happiness. Mom and dad would be proud."

"Mom and dad would be proud of you too," I grin. "You're art is taking off and you're doing something you love."

Matt's art will sell amazingly in one month and terribly the next. However, he'a never become disencouraged and I know he's happy.

He frowns softly showing he misses them.

"And they're right here with us," I assure.

He smiles gratefully and hugs me again.

Dean

"You're one ugly looking groom," Charlie laughs.

I roll my eyes and button my shirt. "At least I am a groom." Charlie isn't one for commitment. He's broken up with multiple girls just because he felt they were being too serious. He's young though, so I'm not worried.