Equally gross

Sienna

"Are you sure they won't be mad?" I ask both Dean and Dom with a worried look.

"Yes," Dean insists, shoving his phone in my face. "Alexis understands and wouldn't be mad. They know the situation we're in and I'm sure after you explain a little more they'll be fine."

"Okay," I mumble, kind of seeing his reasoning. "And Matt?" I look over at Dom.

Dom deadpans, "Stop stalling, Princess."

Knowing that he's right, I open Dean's phone, pausing to marvel and the picture of the four of us. It's a selfie I took when none of them were paying attention. We were having a game night, and by the look on Theo's smug face, he was winning. Cole was sulking in the corner and Dom looked amused by everything. Dean stared at the Monopoly board in wonder and I'm at the bottom of the picture holding a peace sign. It's a memory of before Master Varrien, and I smile at how happy we all were.

"We're gonna have another game night, Pancake. Don't worry," Dean grins genuinely.

I finally make it past the picture and I go to Alexis' contact. Ignoring my nerves, I press facetime and fix the phone so that the camera can see my face.

"Dean?" Alexis answers with a broad grin.

"Sorry, no. Sienna," I correct with an apologetic one.

They gasp and drop their phone making me laugh and relax a little. Once they fix it, they speak, "Sienna? How are you? Are you okay? How's Dean? Oh my god did something happen to him?"

I wait for Alexis' rant to finish before responding. "I'm good and I'm okay. Dean is fine. He's right next to me." I show Dean in the camera before putting it back on me. "How are you though? I miss you, and I'm sorry I didn't call sooner and I didn't-"

"Lemme stop you right there," Alexis interrupts. "I'm not stupid and I'm not selfish. I know there's a lot of shit going on and you gotta handle it. As long as you come back home safe, then it's all good."

I sigh in relief and reassure them. "I pinky promise that we'll all come home safe. Hopefully that's soon, but I can't promise that."

My pinky promise and confidence seems to solidify the fact that I'm okay and Alexis beams. We talk for a little while longer before they say they've got to go.

"I was worried for nothing," I say, turning to Dom. He's not where he was sitting anymore, and I shift my eyes to where Dean is. "Oh." They're making out, completely forgetting that I'm here. I resist the urge to laugh at how quickly they moved, and I instead scroll on Dean's phone for Matt's number.

"Hey, Dean," Matt says when he answers the phone.

"Guess who," I sing, not putting my face in the camera.

It goes silent, so I put my face in the camera, wondering what happened.

"Sienna!" He exclaims. His adorable face is bright and he looks... good. Happy. I didn't want Matt to be worried sick over us, so I'm glad he seems to be doing good.

"How are you, loser?" I tease. I relax on the bed and give him my full attention.

Matt copies my positions and lounges on his couch back home. "I'm pretty good. I miss all of you, but I totally understand what y'all are doing is important. Since you're using Dean's phone, does that mean y'all are back together?"

"Umm, I'm pretty sure," I respond. We haven't really officially asked each other to be together again. There's just been lots of kissing... and cuddling... and I love you's. Friends do that too though, right?