Our Body

Sienna

I wake up with a low ache. The type of ache that comes from having sex the night before. Even though I am one thousand percent sure that I didn't.

"Are you sure?" Asma smirks in my mind making me sick.

"What did you do?" I ask aloud.

She doesn't answer and instead keeps that same smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and go to my mirror. More hair is blonde now. When I look closer, my brown eye has a fleck of gold in it.

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper and of course she can hear me. She just chooses not to answer.

"Baby?" Dean asks knocking on the door. I open it and he smiles brightly. "Good morning, Pancake."

"Morning. Breakfast?"

"Yep. I went to get Theo but he wasn't in his room. I think he's with Cole. Can you get him for me?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Asma advises.

I don't care what you would do.

"Yeah, of course." I kiss Dean on the lips and grab his hand. We walk into the elevator and I walk off on Cole's floor.

"I'd turn around if I were you."

Shut up.

I walk to his room and freeze. Clothes are thrown all around the hallway. I'd think Cole and Theo had some fun, if there wasn't a bra in the mix of clothes.

"I'm telling you, leave."

Shut up, Asma!

I knock on the door softly. It opens and I'm met with the unpleasant sight of Mia with a giant shirt on and no pants. I look past her and see Cole and Theo naked in bed.

My heart pounds at what this means. I can't say they were having a naked sleepover, because even that would bad. No, the only explanation for their state is that they slept together.

My heart cracks and sizzles in my chest. I should've known. She's their ex-wife, this was bound to happen.

"What?" I ask breathlessly.

"I told you."

I don't even want to know how Asma knew this was happening. I need to start listening to her more.

"Oh hey, Sienna," Theo drawls venomously. The hatred laced in his voice has me flinching.

"Have fun last night?" Cole asks nonchalantly.

I don't know what they're talking about. After we came back home, I went to sleep by myself. What fun could I have possibly had? "What are you talking about?"

"You used us, Sienna. You decided to be with us and cheat on us. So we did the same," Theo responds which is insane. I could never cheat on them. The men filled every crevice of my heart and them thinking I don't love them is making me crumble.

"I didn't cheat," I whisper making Cole laugh harsh and loud.

"Please, we saw you. Don't act so innocent. You're acting just like when you'd kill those innocent people. Just like when you killed Mia. You gonna blame this on Asma too?" Cold scoffs.

Asma?

The ache from this morning comes to mind along with all the new patches of blonde hair.

What have you done?

"I sincerely warned you."

Tears form in my eyes as I desperately try to portray my feelings through my face. "I didn't cheat."

"Leave, Sienna," Theo demands using a voice I'd only ever heard in bed.

I do as he says and walk away. As soon as the elevator doors close, I break down. It's been awhile. I used to breakdown at least once a week. Lately I've been so happy, that I forgot how weak your body feels and how you can barely breathe. I forgot how absolutely wrecked you are and thirsty you become. I do, however, remember I never wanted to feel this way again. But here I am, crying on the floor of an elevator.

"You don't need them anyways. We have a banging body and can get anyone we want."

The mimic of my voice turns my despair into anger. "Shut up!" I yell out loud. I smash the button to my floor and stomp to my room. Once I'm inside, I look in the mirror. The blonde curls taunt me, as if saying I'm changing and there's nothing I can do about it.

"What did you do?! What is going on!? Who are you?!" I yell at the mirror.

"I can hear you just fine. There's no need to yell."

"Please, What did you do?" I ask with a cracked voice.

It's silent before she answers. "Turns out, I'm not so okay with living in your head. I can take control of your body whenever you are vulnerable. So while you're asleep, I have a little fun. I found myself a boyfriend. I have to say, I can understand why you have four. Well, had."

Her reminding me that I've just lost two of the loves of my lives has me shaking. I feel disgusted and violated. She's been using my body to have sex with other men, without my knowledge. Is that rape? Have I been raped?

"It's our body. And I don't scream rape when you're fucking your men."

"You're a conscious! A robot! You're not supposed to exist! You even said you liked it when we had sex. I didn't complain with the fact that you were watching and experiencing it with me, but I draw the line at using my body for sex."

"Again. It's our body. And what gives you the right to have total control over it. What makes you better than me?"

"I..." I can't answer that. What makes Asma and I different? Sure, she's killed hundred and I've killed two people, in the end we're both killers. She didn't choose this life just as much as I didn't. She's been forced to do terrible things while I could control what I do. She's been through much worse than me.

"Exactly, Sienna. You don't deserve this body. You don't deserve to live. You had one chance at life and you blew it. Now, it's my turn."

I feel Asma push against me causing me to stumble backwards from an invisible force. "Stop!" I'm not sure if I yell in my brain or aloud.

"No!"

Asma mentally wraps her arms around me and I wriggle free from her hold. I crash against the mirror, feeling glass sink into my skin. It doesn't hurt as much as the increasing pressure in my head.

"Please," I wheeze as I fight against the angry woman. I can feel all her emotions. How tired she is. How furious and sad she is. How determined she is and how she's done with sitting back and watching. Asma's emotions mix with my own, fear, sadness, pity, fury, to the point that I can't tell when hers begin and my end.

Finally, after what feels like hours, the pressure ends and my ears pop. I look at the mirror shards on the ground and see that my nose is bleeding and my eyes continue to flicker between brown and gold. The shifting ends with my signature one brown eye and one gold one.

"I'm not strong enough, yet. But, I'm coming for you, Sienna. You can't stay awake forever."

I feel Asma retreat into the back of my mind after her ominous statement. A wave of exhaustion crashes through me causing me to fall on the glass littered floor. I cry out on impact, but my heart beats louder. Emotions run rampant through me and they mix together. I'm terrified for my life that I so desperately want. I'm terrified for my men's hearts that Asma played with. I'm terrified for my future that I was close to grasping. I'm terrified for the future enemies I'm sure to have.

I just want to sleep to escape. Except now I have to be as alert as ever. My body sleeps now because it's used to it. It can become used to not sleeping all over again. I'll be fine. Because I won't allow Asma to take over any more of my life.

"I don't think you realize what I can do, Sienna."