⤿ S'mores

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 -StuckInTheMiddle- 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬'𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⚠️⚠️⚠️
TW: Mentions of suicide

universe: original - the afterlife is an alternate universe of the world, and you are automatically placed in wherever the universe saw fit. heaven and hell are two sides of the same, infinite island, just separated by an invisible barrier that repels anyone who comes too close. heaven is basically the garden of eden, with state of the art technology and the perfect life. hell is a wasteland full of creatyres not even your worst nightmares could produce. it's constant sleep paralysis should you even choose to sleep due to the heat. it's lucid dreaming with even worse night terrors except it takes days to wake you up.

purgatory is a separate chunk of land, the people inhabiting it are called purgatorians. it's basically modern day earth. there's racism, bad and good presidents, and even the fashion evolves with time, the only thing that stays similar are the jobs. they only have three jobs: office worker, doctor/nurse, and soldier. the medicinal field is barely different from the real world, office workers and soldiers go hand in hand. office workers are assigned to a soldier and they give them their mission for the day and whether it was assigned from hell or heaven.

there is a god and devil, but nobody knows what they look like.

oOoh~ I really like the concept of the universe but what are the purposes of the jobs? It's a rather dysfunctional economy to only have three jobs. You mentioned that there are other things in the purgatory such as an orphanage. There would have to have caretakers there. What about essential jobs such as service jobs? Please include a justification.

Also, what do the soldiers fight against? Are they like modern-day military troops or like hitmen/women?

Pre-death name: liesolette anna herrmann

It's a common-known trope for a character to have an overly long extravagant name. It can be hindering to a character since it's too much and/or the audience has trouble remembering it. I think it's fine in cases where the name is shortened but I don't think this name is very relevant to the story so I'll let it pass.

Post-death name: angelica herrmann

I like this name better. It's not too flamboyant and is easier to remember.

Nicknames:

angie - it's what she introduces herself as, so it's what everyone besides her old co-workers call her. she grew to hate it after an incident that left her with an awful memory and she went on a thorough cleanse to try and forget it, even introducing herself as something different so as to not be associated with or reminded of the incident again