"It's been a long time coming"

☾☾

"Quite the homecoming, Scarlett seems to be enjoy it" Stefan begins the conversation with Klaus as they walked through the party.

Klaus and Stefan looked to Scarlett who was drowning a drink from a red solo cup.

She cheered loudly and began to dance with a few hybrids from the Portland pack. She was smiling widely.

She missed parties and even if she was stressed about what could possibly happen tonight, dancing and drinking was definitely taking the edge off.

Klaus chuckles at the sight before turning his attention to Stefan

"I've been planning my fathers funeral for 1,000 years." He says, glancing between Stefan and his mate.

"Granted, In no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." Klaus continues as they walk through the swarm of people.

"So now what? You just stop running?" Stefan asks looking at Klaus as Scarlett walks over to them.

"Now..."

Scarlett wraps her arms around Klaus' and rests the side of her head on his bicep

"I reunite my family and introduce this beauty to them" Klaus says, looking down at her

Scarlett heart beat suddenly speeds up when they lock eyes. She smiles at him and he gives her a smirk in response.

"Your family," Stefan breaks their small daze "you mean, the people you cart around in caskets?"

"None of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone." Klaus responds calmly, turning his head it look at Stefan.

"Bygones will be bygones" The she wolf chimes in, her smile now a smirk as she looks to Stefan.

"great party ,I love the band" A girl with a crown says as she passes by the trio.

"seems the homecoming Queen still walks among the living" Klaus acknowledges looking at the human girl then back to Stefan

"that would mean my blond bombshell isn't here" Scarlett adds, looking at the Salvatore suspiciously.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks ,though he intuition was already telling him the answer.

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt" Stefan answers carelessly with a shrug.

"Matt? Really?" Scarlett asks, giggling at the thought.

Stefan nods in responses.

"Be honest now, Stefan. Where is my sister?" The hybrid asks more sternly.

"I said i have no idea" Stefan replies, stepping a few steps forward closer to the pair.

Scarlett watches him carefully. The ripper was trying to intimidate them, though it wasn't working it did irk the she wolf.

"Now, will you let me take you to your father?" Stefan asks, glancing at the she wolf then back to Klaus

"it wouldn't be much of a party with out the guest of honor" The hybrid smirks to the vampire,