"You look absolutely stunning, my love" The hybrid expresses, his eyes trailing up and down her body through the mirror.

And he wasn't lying.

Scarlett stood in a red dress with nude heels. The red fabric clung to her upper body and flared out at her small waist, her smooth milky legs showing nicely. She had asked one of the Hybrids who worked as a hair stylist to do her hair. Her long wavey rose colored hair now pin straight, all nicely tucked behind her ears, flowing down back to her waist. The to shades of reds matched well together.

"Thank you. I feel like i'm missing something" Scarlett says glancing at herself again.

Klaus hums as he moves back, and pulls something out of his pocket.

"something like this" Klaus says her the necklace in his hand.

Scarlett smiles. It was the necklace he had gotten her.

"I thought I left that at the pack house" Scarlett says as Klaus moves her red locks to the side.

"Nearly did,I was hoping you would like to wear it tonight" He tells her placing the necklace on her neck.

"I did,i was looking for it when we arrived" Scarlett explains to him as she brings her fingers up to the green stone and diamonds.

Scarlett turns to face her mate.

"You sure you want to do this?" She asks,her smile gone.

She didn't want to lose him.She wouldn't be able to handle that.

Klaus sighs and places his hands on her waist.

"Everything will be fine,my love. Once we get this done, We'll find the witch to bring to your brother, and you and I will go to my favorite city,with around families"Klaus promises before placing his lips on hers.

Scarlett smiles at this and instantly kisses back.

Before either could deepen the kiss,a another knock on the door is heard.

Both wolves groan and pull away.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mikealson, your guests are here" Tony calls from the other side of the door.

"Shall we then, Mrs. Mikealson?" Klaus asks cheekily, removing his arms from her waist and holds out his hand.

"Lead the way, Mr. Mikealson" Scarlett smirks, taking his hand.

Klaus leads them out of the room and down to the party.

The Scarlett eyes finds Tyler and Stefan in the sea of hybrids and humans.

She smirks when she catches Stefan's eyes just as she and Klaus step onto the stage.

Klaus grabs one of the Mic stands and puts it in front of them with his empty hand while he places his arm that is hold Scarlett's hand on her shoulder.

"Good evening everyone!" Klaus says into the mic gaining everyone's attention.

"I want to thank you all being here with me to celebrate." Klaus pauses as the crowd cheers.