Chapter Seventeen

So... Do you guys think Lucy's gonna die or something??

Or that Natsu's gonna save her???

Or that both die in the end like Romeo and Juliet????

Because if you guys think that, then there must be a reason why because everyone loves a good happy ending, right???

I'm lying there's gonna be a sad ending on this book.

¤
¤
¤
¤

Lol, jokes. It's so easy lying like this because you can't see my facial expression.

Anyway, the ending depends on how many of you want a good or bad one.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

~Amelia's POV~ 

(You guys remember her, right? She's the requester.)

I was waiting on the park bench for someone. I didn't really know who, but I waited anyway. For something interesting to happen in my life. I sighed.

"I hope Natsu and Lucy are doing alright." I said. "Flame of Heaven... That pendant doesn't belong here, not in the world of Fairy Tail.... It belongs in the Shakugan No Shana world."

I was thinking about it. I have this power where I can go into an anime to make sure everything is okay. It's important because the producers don't like these random crossovers that confused viewers. Wait... Rikka and Yuuta are here too aren't they...

"Well, if my OTP got the pendant, then they should've returned to the Chunnibyou world..." I was talking to myself. "Geez!! This job is amazing, but it's so lonely!!!" I cried.

Then, Natsu came running towards me and threw the pendant at me. I caught it and looked at him. He was carrying Lucy. Oh, were here already... I'm so slow on these things!!

"Take it, I'm in a rush." Natsu said hurriedly at me.

"Your reward will be at the guild, Natsu. And make sure you treat you girlfriend well!!" Yep, I love this job. Mainly because I love my OTPs.

"Sh-She's not my girlfriend!!" He yelled back nervously, then blushed.

"Okay, okay. I was just teasing. But since you got the Link Chain off, you guys will be a thing." I said.

"How do you know about the Link Chain?" He asked, making me look suspicious. Whoops.

"That doesn't matter, but what you want to do is save her, right?" I pointed out to him.

"Y-yeah." Natsu said. "I'm going now. Nice to meet you, Amelia."

"You better save her or my OTP is ruined because she died!" I yelled as he ran off.

"Ok, whatever! You sound like Mira!! I've wasted too much time on talking to you already, so I really need to go!" He yelled and dashed off.

"Hes lucky," I said to myself as I waved bye to him. "because I stopped the time in this world so I could talk to him."

♣♣♣♣♣♣

So, do you guys like Amelia?

I'm making my own manga where she's the main character. It's about a girl (Amelia Hoshizora) who can tell the future, but she's known as a rebel because of her behavior. I'm making it a romantic comedy. I can't think of a name for the boy... Got any ideas??