Chapter Fourteen

Tou see these two above here?? If you know where they're from, then you should be looking forward to this chapter and the next because they're the guests.

Yaaayy!!! Really close to 2k reads!!

Thank you everyone that is reading this.

Go and #### you ##### for the people that said my story sucks.

It's pretty obvious what the ### are.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

~Lucy's POV~

"Luuusshhii..." I heard Natsu complain.

"Motion sickness is the worst." I said.

"I know..." He said back.

"Shut up. I was talking about me." I snapped at him harshly.

Ding ding.

"Natsu. We have to get off the train. We're at our stop." I whined at him while he was lying on the floor.

"Help me Lucy." He commanded weakly.

"I should've asked Wendy to cast Troia on him." I said to myself.

After I dragged Natsu out of the train, we looked for the requester.

"You two must be Natsu and Lucy."

I turned around to find a woman that looks about the same age and height as me. She was wearing a white dress shirt with a red tie and a navy blue pleaded skirt. Her hair was light brown and short and her eyes were purple. She decorated her hair with a black headband.(Go on my instagram page, @_an.anime_ and find a digital drawing that reads the description.)

"Um... Hello." I said to her, not sure of myself.

"My name is Amelia. I'm the requester."

"Hello, Amelia." I said kindly.

"Is he alright?" She asked and pointed to Natsu on the ground.

"He's fine, he just has a serious case of motion sickness."

"Well, ok."

"I-I'm okay. Just explain the mission to us." Natsu stuttered.

"Ok." She replied with a mischievous smile.

~Natsu's POV~

Lucy and I started walking down to the forest. Our mission was to get back this rock thing or whatever from some gang or mages.

"Natsu," Lucy said as she pointed somewhere. "The Flame of Heaven pendant."

(Note: Flame of Heaven is the pendant that Shana wears in Shakugan No Shana.)

There was a bunch of people that stood in front of us, blocking the pendant.

"Alright! I'm all fired up!!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, time to pick one of my keys." Lucy said.

"Can I try opening a key?" I asked her.

"... You can try opening Taurus but it won't work. Trust me." Lucy said as she handed me the key.

"Ok!!" I said happily. " I CHOOSE YOU!! TAURUS!!!"

"YOU IDIOT! THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!" Lucy yelled at me.

Then all of a sudden a golden glow appeared and Taurus came out yelling 'moo'

"Eh?" Lucy was OBVIOUSLY confused.

"Luuccyy!!~ You still have that nice body!!!" He said as he was shown.

"Ok, whatever. Beat these people up please." Lucy said to him.

"(Insert a Taurus moove here)" Taurus yelled as he began to attack.

"Um... Natsu, how did you summon a gate?" Lucy asked me as I watched Taurus fight.

"I didn't. I think he came out by himself." I said to her.

All the people that were guarding pendant were beaten by Taurus.

"Flame of Heaven can now be returned." Lucy said.

"Yeah, but isn't this the part where the last boss comes in and tries to take it back?" I asked her.

"That's true, but I don't see a boss." She said back.

"Well then we should head ba--"

"WHO DARES TAKE THE FLAME OF HEAVEN FROM ME?!?!?" Lucy and I heard a voice from behind us to find one last person there.

He was dressed in a dark coat and black fingerless gloves. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was holding a sword and beside him was a girl with short black hair. She was wearing a medical eye patch and her other eye was blue. She was wearing some black and red outfit (Yes, they are from Chuunibyou Demo koi ga shitai).

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

So, sorry I had to add them. I just watched the show and I love crossovers.

THE SHOW IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE LIKE OH MY MAVIS!!!!

*ahem* sorry for that weird behaviour.

I'm so close to 2k reads hahahahahha!!!

I said it like twice.