Chapter Two

Hi Minna! So, how do you like chapter one? If it was pretty bad, Gomennasai. if it was pretty good, arigatou!

EDIT FROM 2017: WHAT THE FUCK DID I WRITE 

♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠

~Natsu's POV~

"HAPPY!" I called out to the blue exceed. He was flying around again daydreaming either about fish or Carla right after Lucy left to go talk to Mira.

"Aye!" Happy replied. He flew back down and sat on the table I was sitting at.

"Hi, Natsu!" a voice called out to me from behind. I turned around to see Lisanna, Wendy, and Carla.

"Hi Lisanna. Hi Wendy." I said to them.

"Hi Carla! Would you like some fish! I caught it myse--" Happy said to the white exceed, but was cut off by hearing Juvia screaming.

"WAIT! WHY IS LOVE RIVAL SAYING THAT!? COULD IT BE THAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT GRAY-SAMA!? I'M NOT APPROVING OF THI--" She was cut off by Gray tapping her shoulder. I saw her blush a bit. And... did I see Gray blush a bit too? And, he stripped again.

"Calm down a bit." He said to her.

"Clothes Gray." I saw Erza walk past him, while eating some strawberry cake. Gosh... That cake is like catnip for her.

"So, Natsu, do you like Lucy?" Lisanna asked me grabbing my attention.

(2017 EDIT: I really liked Lisanna from the beginning lol, so I didn't want her to be evil ya'll can chill)

"What do you mean?" I was pretty confused at the question.

"Like do you love her, silly." Lisanna explained to me. "Because I think she likes you."

"What?! No way. Lucy doesn't like me." I'm pretty sure she doesn't though. But I'm not so sure.

"Hm..." She whispered to herself "Maybe I should tell Mira."

"What?" I asked her "Tell Mira what?"

"Oh it's nothing!" she said trying to change the subject. "Really!"

"But I want to know!"

"Well, um..." she paused for two seconds. "Go fight with Gray!"

"Alright!!!"

"HEY STRIPPER!!" I called out to Gray.

"WHAT IS IT FLAMEBRAIN?!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID!"

"YOU WANNA GO SQUINTY EYES?!"

"WELL I KNOW THAT I'LL WIN DROOPY EYES!!"

"Hey Natsu!" I heard Mira call me, and I saw Lucy being dragged here. Gray and I stopped fighting and We both looked at her. None of us moved for I like four seconds. Then I saw Mira trip. which was unusual of her because she's not a cluts.

"woah!" she said as she tripped.

She then pushed Lucy to maintain her balance and her fell on me. The next thing I knew was that I was kissing Lucy. What? That can't be right. Wait... WHY THE HELL AM I KISSING LUCY?! I immediately pushed her off me and my face because began to up and turn red. I saw Lucy blushing extremely hard.

"Hey Flamebrain! How'd your kiss go!" Gray yelled.

"Shut it Gray!" I ran towards him so no one would see me blushing. "I'm sure you wished that would happen to you and Juvia!! "

"SHUT UP!!" He started face turned scarlet red, just like Erza's hair.

"WELL, I'M JUST SAYING THAT I THINK YOU WOULD'VE WANTED TO KISS JUVI--"

"CAN IT, RETARD!"

"WHAT WAS THAT, ICE PRINCESS!?"

"ENOUGH!!!" Someone with Scarlet red hair, stopped us. Of course, it was Erza. I guess she finished her cake. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER THIS TIME?!"

"I WAS JUST SAYING THAT I THINK GRAY WOULD HAVE LIKED TO KISS JUVIA!!"

"AND I WAS ASKING HOW HE LIKED HIS KISS WITH LUCY!!!"

"Gray-sama?!" I guess Juvia finally heard us. "Gray-sama wants to kiss Juvia?"

"Wait!" Erza said. I'm guessing she's confused. "Natsu, you kissed... LUCY?!"

"Yea, but it's not like it was on purpose or anything." I mumbled. I looked down, hoping no one can see me blushing. "Mira tripped and pushed her. That's all." I looked up.

"That's all?" Erza asked.

"Yeah. It was all BY ACCIDENT." I had to gesture the words so that she understood.

I looked back at Lucy. She was blushing really hard. Her face was all red. I bet she can be Erza's hair for Halloween this year. Hahaha.

♠♤♠♤♠♤
So, how do you guys like chapter two?

I'm guessing you guys are all like "What's with Natsu's humor?" Well, I can't blame you for his weird humor.

Please Vote and Comment!! Bye minna!!

2017 edit: what is this shitty cringey nonsense