Chapter Three

So, I would've updated sooner, but since I have lack of Wi-Fi in my room, it keeps failing. sorry guys. I might also be starting to watch Hunter X Hunter and Attack on Titan soon. But what I'm pissed about is that I went fishing the entire day on Saturday and I freaking missed episode 7 of Sword Art Online 2.

2017 edit: what even is the point of this story its just fanservice

♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠

~Juvia's POV~

"Juvia!" Juvia heard someone calling her. She turned around. It was Mira-san. "Can you tell Natsu that I want to speak to him for a second?"

"Ok. Juvia can do it." She replied.

Juvia saw Lucy blushing like crazy in the corner of our guild, but when she looked at Natsu, he was blushing just as hard. He just tried to cover it up by fighting with Gray-sama.

"Gray-sama!!" Juvia called out. "May Juvia please speak to Natsu?"

"Huh?" Juvia could tell he looked confused. "Why?"

"Well, it's something about Lucy and Juvia wants to know the details." Juvia smiled at him. Juvia thought his cheeks turned a bit pink, but what does she know.

He walked towards Lucy. Juvia hopes he doesn't still have eyes for her. Juvia's Love Rival already has a boyfriend so she think Gray-sama is free for Juvia.

"Natsu," Juvia started the conversation. "Can you please go speak to Mira-san? Juvia thinks she wants to explain something."

♤♠♤♠♤♠

~Natsu's POV~

"Mira!" I yelled angrily.

"Oh, hello Natsu." Mira said pretending like she was all innocent and all. "How did you like your kiss with Lucy?"

"Shut up you freaking She-Devil! I know you planned that!"

"What? No, I tripped."

"GAH!!" I began to stomp away from her.

"Natsu!" Mira stopped me.

"What do you want now?!"

"Admit it." She said with a smirk.

"What?" ok. From that, I was definitely confused.

"Admit you like Lucy." Mira was definitely beginning to get excited.

"What?!" I saw Happy flying over us. I guess he was late on all the 'news'. He rolled his tongue and said "You llllliiiiike her?"

"I really can't believe how people solve these people problems." I mumbled under my breath.

"So you do like her!" Happy and Mira said at the same time.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran out the guild. Things are so weird.

♠♤♠♤♠♤

Sup Minna!!  I honestly hope you guys like this chapter. There will also be small Gruvia moments in between chapters. after thus story is done, I will be publishing a Gruvia book. Please vote and comment. Arigatou!!

Sweetsoul1012.