Chapter Seven

Sup Minna, ok, so I brought a guest here today, her name iiiissss...

"Lucy"

"Hi, Lucy, so... You like anime?"

"Oh! You mean that cartoon stuff?"

"C-c-c-cartoon...?"

"Yea, that one where there different genres and stuff. I'm a part of it."

"Cartoon..."

"What is it?"

"DON'T FREAKING CALL YOURSELF A. CARTOON!! IT'S ANIME YOU BAKA! ANIME!!!"

"...UMMM?!?!?!"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

~Lucy's POV~

"NATSU!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" I yelled at him furiously. "We're you... Spying on me?!?!"

"N-no, it's not like that." I began "it's just... How do I put this?"

"So you were spying!!"

"No! I was eavesdropping!!"

"That counts as SPYING!!"

"WELL, I DIDN'T KNOW!!"

"umm... Guys?" We both turned to look at Levy there, giggling. "You should turn it down a bit, people are *ahem* watching."

"Lucy." I heard Erza say.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered at the her voice.

"What did Natsu do to you?" Her voice was cold.

I sighed. "Nothing's the matter."

"Very well then." Everyone, including Erza, stopped paying attention to us.

"Haha! You guys were like an old married couple!" Levy started.

"Levy!!" I got angry at the comment

"Sorry, Lu-Chan, I just had to. Because you were." She giggled a bit.

"Sh-shut up!"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I sat in the bar where Mira served me a chocolate milk. "Thanks, Mira."

"No problem!" She exclaimed. "But, did you figure out what you have to do to get that Link Chain off?"

"Oh right..." I mumbled "some role model she is..."

"What was that?" I looked at Mira getting ready for her Satan Soul.

"N-nothing." Then, I suddenly felt my arm burn. "Ooowww!!"

"Hey, Mira-neesan!" I heard Lisanna call for her older sister. "Something's wrong with Natsu!"

"Huh?" Something's wrong with Natsu...?

"What?! Seriously? I'll get Wendy!" Mira called back. "Hey, Lucy, can you get Wendy?"

"...okay" but she said she was gonna get her. ( ̄- ̄)

I ran over to Wendy and we both came to Natsu. He saw lying on the floor with a half-burnt arm. That's pretty weird because he's fireproof.

"Natsu-san! Are you okay?" Wendy asked.

Natsu's looked up as I bent down to get a better look at his arm. "Y-yeah. I'm okay." He said. I could tell he was struggling.

Wendy began to heal him, but nothing was happening to his arm. "What? Why isn't it working?"

"Natsu, how did you burn your arm?" I asked him as my fingers gently touched his arm.

"I burnt it with my own magic." Natsu said.

"But... Aren't you fireproof?"

"Yes. I am, but for some reason not anymore."

"Huh?"

♠♠♠♠♠♠

Ooooooohhhhhh.... Another cliffhanger. Sorry, I just had to.

"Why is natsu's arm burnt????"

"Oh, hi Lucy, I didn't know you were still there." *gets knife from the kitchen*

"UMMM....??"