Chapter Thirteen

So, anyway, you guys remember how I said I'd make the kiss scene earlier??

It's happening after this mission theyre going on.

So that'll be in like 2 more chapters or so.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

~Natsu's POV~

I kept the story hidden from everyone. Happy didn't even know about it. Happy and I were going to the guild. Mainly because Lucy's rent is almost due, so she has to pay it.

When we got there, I walked to the request board and Happy left to see Wendy and Carla.

"Hey, did you choose already?"

I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw Lucy there.

"Yeah, this one." I replied to her.

I showed her the flyer and she scanned through it.

"Let's see..." I'm guessing she's looking for the reward. "The reward is 140,000 jewel!! That'll be enough to pay two months rent!"

I smiled happily at the sight of her being excited. It's strange, I'm feeling weird inside and I don't know what it is.

"Ok, so we're going on this one?" I asked.

"Yes," she said to me. "Where's Happy?"

"He's trying to flirt with Carla again. I don't think it's working." I said to her as I looked at my flying exceed.

"When are we going?"

"Now, I asked Happy if he wanted to come, but he said that today, he will make Carla return his feelings."

"Like that's gonna happen."

And then, we went off to our mission.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Do you guys like the new cover?? I'm still not sure about it...

Do you like it??

Or naw?