Next thing I know Alec throws him on the floor and crushed his windpipe by stomping on his neck.

"What have you done? We could have got information from him," A woman says in annoyance as she hangs up the call.

"He would not have said anything, other than wasting our time," I answer her, "And I can bet even he doesn't know where they have taken Liam as they have just used him. Because if he was any importance to them than he would have been with them not here."

"Since it is clear someone from inside has a hand in Liam's kidnapping, now tell me who is not present in this meeting which was going on?" I look at around the room.

"John," Alec growls and silence washes over the entire room.

As soon as he says this name everything starts clicking in my mind. Whatever Alec has told me plays in my mind, and John's name keeps on flashing in my mind. This means...

"He is the one who killed your parents." My eyes snap to Alec who has a realization in his eyes.

His throat works, as he swallows, but other than that he doesn't even blink.

********************************************************************

Alec walks outside the room as for the thousandth time CCTV footage is being played. Finn is trying to gather as much information he can by looking at the footage.

I follow Alec to his room to find him sitting on his bed holding his face in his hands.

"This is happening all because of me," he says as he glances up and for the first time since the incident I see an emotion on his face which is not anger.

"My son's life is in danger all because of me." Tears gather in his eyes, as he takes a ragged breath.

"Alec, look at me." Grabbing his face, I make him look in my direction, "Do you find any tears in my eyes? Do you see me crying?" I ask him.

He shakes his head.

"Because that's what I would have to do my entire life if something happens to my son," I say in a leveled voice, "However, now, there is no place of tears in my eyes when I have to find my son."

"So instead of sitting here and blaming yourself for something which is not your fault, be the father that Liam needs you to be." I look dead in his eyes, "He doesn't need a father who already looks defeated, even before fighting for him. Liam's need his dad who will move heaven and earth to find him."

"I am not sure about you, but I will burn this fucking town to ashes along with those people who have dared to separate my son from me." My words hold nothing but the truth.

"Alec, you have to come for identification." Officer Cooper says, with a grave expression.

And I watch Alec clenching his jaws tightly while he stares blankly ahead

"What identification?" I immediately ask.

"A body of around five to six years old child has been found on the outskirts of the town." Alec speaks stoically, "Police want us to come for the identification."

Hearing the gunshots and commotion somebody from the neighborhood called the police. Finn has gone there and explained everything that has happened and now even they are looking for Liam.

"They think he is our Liam?" I ask in a quiet voice, as I try to block out my pain which is increasing with every passing second.

"No, they want us to go and tell them he is not our Liam." Alec meets my eyes.