.:Part 46:.

Amy's POV

I sigh in exhaustion as I flop down into my bed, today has been a tiring one, however it was surprisingly fun. Scourge and I had loads of fun and I decided that he isn't so bad after all and that I should be friends with him.

I go to get up but my face is met with Shadow's chest,''Why hello dear Shaddie boy. Did you have fun following Scourge and I around on our 'date'.'' I look up at him and he has a shocked expression on his face,"You knew I was following you?!" I just nod with a blank look and he looks thoroughly disappointed at his own carelessness.

I giggle at the sight and just grab him by the front of his shirt, pulling his face closer to mine. I whisper in his ear,"However, I do appreciate your worrying, let's me know you care." I kiss him on the neck and push him away from me as I get up to go scourging through my closet for some pjs.

However, he does not give me long before he is wrapping his arms around my waist, intruding on my search."Can I look for my pjs for Pete's sake?'' I say with exhaustion, he just kisses my cheek and doesn't say a word. I grab some clothes and then easily pull myself from his grasp, quickly moving into the bathroom to change and locking the door before he can follow in.

"Babeeee, open uppp." He states with a few bangs on the door, I just roll my eyes I quickly change.''Shut up, I need to change in privacy, you dirty pervert." He is quiet for a moment before he replies with,"Only for you my dear Rose."

My cheeks flame up slightly at his statement, so I'm the only girl he looks at like that? I unlock the door and open it to face him, he has a serious look on his face with an indescribable twinkle in his eyes. I just roll my eyes and push past him and go to sit cross legged on my bed, where I proceed to put my long hair in a messy bun.

Shadow stalks towards me and takes a seat next to me,"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I shrug,"I dunno, but I'm probably going to go get a hair cut. My hair is really starting to bother me." His eyes go wide and he grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me vigorously,"Are you nuts?! Your hair is so gorgeous the way it is though!" I just roll my eyes,"It kills my neck Shadow, so deal with it."

I shove him off me and climb under the covers, Shadow following after, wrapping his arms around me."Goodnight Amy." I smile,"Goodnight Shadow." With that said, I drift off into dream world...

I pant heavily as I run down the crumbling halls of Chaos High."Shadow! Maka! Karley! Sonic!" I yell out in panic. I keep running until I reach the front doors of the school, stopping in my tracks. My face turns into an expression of horror as all my friends are slumped on the floor, each covered in wounds and blood. So much blood.

However the person standing over their corpses is none other than Mephiles, the devil himself.''You bastard! Why would you kill them?!" I yell out in anger as I charge for him. Before I could reach him, everything disappeared. The whole world turning into nothing but a black abyss.

I frantically look around to see if anyone is around,''Amy?" My head snaps to look behind me as I see Shadow standing there with a sad and disappointed look on his face."Shadow!" I start running to him, but no matter how hard I try I don't get any closer to him."Shadow!" Shadow just stares at me with a pained expression,"Why Amy? Why didn't you save us? Why weren't you there?"

At this tears spring to my eyes as I continue my hardest to get to him,"I tried! I tried to find you in time but I couldn't! I'm so sorry! I love you and you should know I would have given my life to save you all!" He just shakes his head and turns to walk away,"We both know you couldn't save us anyway. You're too weak."

At this point I'm a bawling mess and all of a sudden I'm falling into a hole of nothingness. I scream out to him, but it is useless as he stares at me from above. Watching me fall to my imminent doom,"Shadow!!!"

I spring up and I'm covered in sweat, tears running down my face, shaking as Shadow is speaking to me. I hear nothing that he says, I just jump into his arms and cry and cry. Why am I so weak? Why can I never protect the ones I care about?"

.......

Karley: Well guys I hope you enjoyed! I know it has been too long but I decided to just come up with something. I don't know about you but Amy's dream was a bit messed up wasn't it?