,,Here Princess...'' Harry hands Louis a towel

,,...you can go i need to take a shower and put the candles back alright'' Harry asked Louis.
,,You sure you don't need help'' Louis wants to make sure not to be rude and just leave Harry cleaning up by himself. ,,Yes I am I'll be there in 15 you can borrow some of my clothes, Second drawer'' Harry smiled and Louis makes his way to Harry's room.
Which wasn't so easy with the boner in his pants, he walked a bit silly, when he arrived he sat on the bed, 15 minutes huh? is that enough time for... but what if Harry comes in? But 15 minutes,fuck it he was to hiring to think rationally .
He throws the swim trucks on the floor and then he started to move his hand slowly up and down his dick, Louis was never so horny before
soon he became faster, he closed his eyes and throws his head back, of course he was thinking about harry he let out a moan not noticing that harry is standing at the door.
Harry stared at the boy, his jaw dropped was that really his little Louis? good it was so hot seeing him like this, Harry was hard again even if he wanked in the shower 5 minutes ago.
Louis was a bit sweaty but it makes all hotter, Harry started to rub his half hard member through the towel he had wrapped around his hips.
Louis still didn't notice Harry and start to moan louder till he nearly shouted ,,Yes daddy'' Both boys were surprised, Harry couldn't take it anymore.

,,Louis'' Harry says loud enough. Louis gasped and opens his eyes he was shocked as he see Harry standing in front of him only in a towel visibly hard. It takes him a few second till he realizes what he was doing, he took Harry's blanket to cover his hard dick and shouted.

,,Harry what the fuck are you doing here'' Louis wanted to die right now. ,,Excuse me princess but this is my Room'' Harry smirked. Louis begann to tear up he was so embarrassed.

,,I- I hate you Harry'' Harry feels bad he didn't know it would affect Louis so much. ,,Love don't cry it's nothing wrong with i was wanking too in the shower...''Louis giggle a bit
,,Look up alright you don't have to be ashamed it was really hot, yeah?'' Louis blushes
,,Yeah'' he answered shyly.

,,So will you let daddy take care of you'' Louis looks up, shit Harry heard that. Louis would love if Harry ,,toke care'' of his problem but he just wasn't ready he had his first kiss 1 hour ago.
Harry seems to notice and he just smiled at Louis and said

,,Alright wank in front of me'' Louis looks up, What ?
,,Harry i can't just wank in front of you'' Louis answered blushing at the thought.
,,Why not'' Harry was still smiling.
Yeah Harry is right why not, Harry had seen him doing it literally 3 minutes ago so.

,,I'll do it..'' Harry smiled ,,Only if you do it too'' Louis adds. Harry was surprised but he will certainly do it. ,,Lou you're such a naughty boy but i like it so let's start.
It was awkward the first seconds but then harry let drop the towel and started slowly. Louis was just looking, surprised by the boys huge dick.

,,Take a picture it will last longer'' Louis looked away, shit, he has been caught starring.

,,Babe it- it's ahh your turn'' Harry moans while looking into Louis eyes. It was the first time Louis heard Harry moan and it was so hot. He started wanking too. Both boys looked each other in the eyes and let out Loud moans.
Louis comes First crying out Harry's name, there is come all over his stomach. After he recovered from his orgasm he looks back at Harry still wanking but you can see he is close by the way his toes curls. Louis wanted to try something, was it too early. He didn't car he just ask.

,,H-Harry'' Louis was shy.
,,Y-Yes ahh omg yes babe uhh'' Harry fries. his best to look Louis in the eyes.
,,Can I swallow'' Louis asked. Harry's eyes wide did Louis just, he can't believe it.

,,Ahhh are you S-sure baby'' Harry can't wait any longer for a response he is gonna come soon. ,,Yes daddy'' Louis answered proudly.
That was such a turn on for Harry.
,,Knees in front of me'' Harry commanded.
Louis does so and when Harry comes he tries to swallow everything.

,,Babe are you alright'' Harry ask.

,,Yes daddy''
Harry helped Louis up and kissed him.
,,God you're so hot, good for you that i just wanked two times'' Harry smirked.
Louis was confused ,,Why is that good?''
,,So I'm not gonna fuck you while you sleep'' Harry winked at him.

,,Hazza I'm so tired can we sleep now'' Louis yawns. ,,And the mess on your Tummy Lou?'' .
Louis groans he stand up and was going to the bathroom. ,,I was joking baby boy tomorrow it's still there come here and sleep with me'' Louis smiles and lay down next to Harry.

The older boy covered both naked body's with a blanket. ,,Harry'' Louis looks to his side in the beautiful green eyes ,,Louis'' Harry answered. ,,Can you hold me?'' Harry smiled Louis was just to cute to be real. ,,Yes of course wait'' Harry shut the light and Hugs Louis. The younger boys head was on Harry's chest and their legs were touching. ,,Night Hazza''
,,Good night Princess"

To updates in a row whattttt !?
I honestly don't want to Wirte the next chapter cause it's a sad one 😭

how are u ?