(1)

A/N- Hellloooo!!! Sooo... I have too many ideas and I don't know what to do with any of them. ANOTHER FANFIC!!! I feel like there aren't enough ot4 5sos fanfics out there. And Calum is so underappreciated. So here this is... It's not that good because I was half sleep and two chapters were written in one night. It's kind of edited kind of not because I was dozing off halfway through. Hopefully if you read this, it doesn't put you to sleep and I'm still rambling! I'm done now. Please Enjoy :) And if you read this whole author's note you deserve an award for patience :P

"Still not talking freak?"

"Why even bother coming to school? You're already too stupid to talk. Its not like you're gonna learn anything!"

"Why haven't you killed yourself already you mute fag?!"

Calum walked down the hall to his locker, trying to hold back his tears. He should be used to this by now. It happened everyday. Here and at home.

He made it to his locker, fortunately not shedding any tears, and pulled out his books that he needed. He clutched them to his chest and scurried down the hall only to be pushed over.

He hurriedly tried to gather his books without looking who ever the person was in the eye. But a hand touched his and it made his heart race. He slowly looked up and saw the most stunning green eyes and surprisingly red hair. The boy gave him a tiny smile before standing up with some of Calum's books in his hands. He handed the books over before speaking.

"Hey... sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going. And are you new here by any chance?"

Calum slowly shook his head and clutched the books to his chest tighter. He was hoping he wasn't blushing, but he could tell he was from the heat rising to his cheeks.

"Really? I've never seen you. And I'm sure I would've remember a face as beautiful as yours," the boy continued. Calum's blush deepened. Red head stuck out his hand. "I'm Michael... and you are?"

Calum bit his lip and shook his head, hoping Michael would catch on. He did.

"Oh! You're that guy that doesn't talk aren't you. I am so sorry! I've heard about you. People are mean," he said, taking the kiwi boy by surprise.

Calum was used to people walking off after they figured out who he was. Michael continued talking.

"Well umm... do you have a cell phone. You can just type out what you have to say there," he suggested and Calum nodded pulling his iPhone out of his back pocket.

He opened the notes page and quickly typed out his name. Michael read it.

"Is it Cay-lum?" Calum shook his head. "So... Cal-um?" Michael tried again. Calum nodded. He soon came to the conclusion that this was probably a dare. No one would willingly talk to him. He wondered how long Michael would keep this act up.

"Well Calum what class do you have first. I could walk you there if you want," Michael then offered. Calum decided to play along and showed Michael his schedule. Michael looked up at him with a smile on his cherry red lips. "Great! I have History also. But I've never seen you in there." Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

I got my schedule changed yesterday.

Calum typed and showed it to Michael. He then checked the time. There were still about fifteen minutes left till they had to be in class.

"Well... we still have some time before we have to be in class. Sooo... do you want to meet my boyfriends?" Michael asked giving Calum a shy smile.

Boyfriends... as in more than one?

Calum thought but didn't question it. He let Michael lead him down the hall and back outside.

They stopped once they reached a tree with two boys sitting under it. One was really tall with piercing electric blue eyes and blonde hair. The other was tall but slightly shorter than the blue eyed boy, and had beautiful hazel eyes and curly blondish hair. He was also wearing wide black rimmed glasses which Calum found adorable.

"Hey, Mikey," the boy with the glasses said in a chirpy and surprisingly higher pitched voice than Calum expected. It was adorable. "Who's your friend?" He asked, giving Calum a shy smile and tiny wave, his sweater covering most if his hand.

Michael reached out for the curly haired boy, gesturing for him to give him a hug. Michael pulled the shorter boy into a short but sweet kiss, making him blush, before answering.

"Ashton, Luke, this is Calum. Calum these are my boyfriends," Michael introduced. Ashton gave him another shy smile and tiny wave, hiding behind Michael a little.

"Wait... you mean Calum Hood? What the hell Mikey, why would you even talk to him?" Luke, the blonde boy, asked, frowning. Calum's hopeful heart shattered.

"Don't you dare Lucas. He probably goes through enough shit anyway. Don't make it worse for him," Michael said, glaring harshly at Luke. Luke only shook his head.

"This kid is a freak, Michael! He doesn't ta-"

Michael cut him off. "Stop it! Ashton used to be the same way, and you know it! Don't try to make up excuses." Ashton whimpered and hid his face in Michael's neck. "I'm sorry baby. I just had to make a point," he whispered to him.

But by now, Calum could feel the tears threatening to spill.

It's okay Michael... I'll just go.

He typed out and Michael took the phone to read it. But before Michael could even protest, Luke piped up.

"See the freak can't speak for himself. He has to type it on his phone. That's pretty sad, don't you think?" He taunted.

That hit Calum hard. Harder than it should have because he hears these things every day. But this hurt. He looked down, letting a single tear slip before running off to class. There were still five minutes left, but he didn't think he could be there any longer.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Calum heard Michael scream at Luke as he was running off. "Don't you think he's gotten enough of that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About three minute later the first bell rang. A sea of students came pouring into the class room. Among those students, Calum saw Michael, Ashton, and a teary eyed and red faced Luke. Ashton locked eyes with him and gave him an apologetic look. Calum shook his head and gave him a sad smile back.

Calum remembers what Michael said about Ashton being the same way in the past. He hoped the small, sweet boy never had to go through any of the things he has.

Calum also wondered why Luke looked like he had been crying. Luke seems like nothing could make him cry. He made other people cry. But Calum knew Michael probably told him something that made him upset.

Class started and went by and the entire time, Calum was focused on his work trying to avoid any accidental eye contact with either of the three boys. When the bell rang, he quickly rushed out of his seat and out the door, only to be grabbed around his waist and pulled back by strong arms. He squealed in surprise and turned in the person's arms, only to come face to face with a certain curly haired boy.

"Hey. It's okay. I just wanted to apologize for Luke's behaviour earlier. It was completely uncalled for and childish. I don't know what came over him, but I'm really sorry," Ashton said, giving Calum a small sad smile.

Calum relaxed in Ashton's arms and nodded, biting his lip. Ashton beamed. "Okay. Michael also had a talk with Luke. It wasn't pretty. But they both have English next. Mikey told me you got your schedule changed, so what do you have next? I have Maths."

Calum pulled out his phone and simply typed: same. Ashton's smile grew. "Yay! Now I'm not alone in that class anymore!" And with that Ashton dragged them both away to their next class...

A/N- Hello again!! Did you enjoy it? Was it any good at all so far? Please tell me... I'll love you forever :P tehe... Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. If you like it, I'll try to make them longer... but I won't know unless you tell me tehe... My writing is pretty bad and has too much detail, but always ends up being really short... hmmm... anyway
I hope the rest of your day/night is AMAZING!!! BYYEEEE!!!